Chapter 13: Home Sweet Home ( Iron Man 3)

(Y/N) POV

I was in the kitchen of my new home. Yes, i finally left that cave under my dad's mansion. Although,i did leave things under there in case something happened. Right now, i was making grilled chesse for me and Amara. We were binge watching some Anime. I wanted to try out Dragon Ball Z while she wanted to try out this series called Naruto. Obviously, we were both torn so we decided since Naruto wasn't finished yet to watch Dragon Ball Z.

As i sat on the couch watching the fight with Cell and Gohan i got a call. Looking at the phone i saw the name 'Mom' pop up on my screen with Pepper's smiling face on it. I swipe the answer icon before bringing the phone to my face.

"Hello ?," i said.
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR FATHER JUST DID ?!," Mom screamed.

I sighed.
It wasn't good.

"No but i know your going to tell me," i laughed.

"(Y/N) this is no laughing matter. This is serious," she muttered on the phone.

I instantly put all joking aside and leaned forward in my seat while Amara screamed in her seat. "Powering up" with Gohan on the screen.

"Theres been the terrorist...the Madarin you know him right," Mom said in a panicked voice.

"Yes what about him ?"

"...Tony gave him our address."

"Shit...i'll be there soon Mom."

"Okay honey thank you so mucb, love you," she said.

"Love you too Mom. Bye." In a irritated manner,i shut the television off.  Causing Amara to look at me as if i were the devil himself.

"WHAT'D YOU DO THAT FOR ?!," Amara screamee at me. I sighed.

"Amara we have to go see grandpa and grandma," i said in a serious tone.

Amara's angry features instantly turned into one of worry. She has grown close with everyone, including Nat and Maria.

"Let's just say...Grandpa pulled one of his stunts again."

Amara groaned as we both stood up to pack our things.

______________________________________

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Currently, i was in a triangle. Standing to my right was Pepper and to my Left Tony. Amara was standing next to Maya Hansen. I remember her briefly but not that much. Anyway, They were having a discussion of their own.

"Nothing is wrong with me junior i-"
"You told a terrorist threat the place where you live and sleep."

We continued arguing, even arguing about the giant bunny in the house. I was heated. Why couldn't dad see reason ? Why couldn't he realize that he wasn't always right ? That this was a mistake.

As we continued to argue we were interrupted by Maya and Amara grabbing our attention.

"Guys ?"
"Dad."

As soon as Amara called my name. I looked at her with a frown on my face. But then that frown of frustration turned into one of seriousness. Amara had this...look on her face. One i haven't seen in a while.

The look of fear.

Amara was pointing at the plasma tv and i looked to see what was wrong. I released a shuttering sigh. Shit. Apparently, Mom and Dad haven't seen it yet as they were still arguing.

"Can we um-
"What ?," Dad said, Aggravated. However, he and Mom turned to the tv and had to do a double take. They too saw what i did.

A missle was heading for the house.

"Do we need to worry about that ?," Maya asked pointing to the television screen.

We all continued to look at the screen before they turned to look at the incoming threat. I however was a little more clear minded. I focused on my main priority.

My daughter Amara.

I sprinted towards her and grabbed her, facing my back towards the missiles. I knew the missiles were not going to kill me. So i could use that to my advantage by protecting Amara. We wrapped our arms around each other as the missile hit with a BOOM!!!

Everyone was in the air. It was like we were in slow motion. Dad used his new suit tech to have a suit appear on Mom. Good.

With a bang Dad and Mom landed on the wall and slid. Meanwhile, used to being in the air, i land on my feet while holding Amara. I looked towards Maya who was unconscious on the ground. Pieces of the home around her.I looked under me to see Amara clinging to me with her eyes shut. As if she was afraid to open her eyes.

I carry Amara out of the building. Sprinting away from the blown up home. I drop her down lightly before giving her instructions.

"I want you to call 911...Nevermind they already know what's happening. I'm going to go in there and try to get everyone else. Stay Here and Don't Move."

I sprinted back into the house but as soon as i did another expplosion happened knocking everyone back again. I looked to see Mom and Dad safe. Though they were separated. I needed to end this. I look over in the distance to see two helicopters. More missiles started to fire.

'Don't think, just do,' i thought.

With that i jumped towards the helicopters with great speeds and punched one of the missiles. Causing the missile to explode. The back lash of the missile made me shoot back down towards the house. I smashed into some land and used that leverage to boost up towards the helicopters. I saw another missile and smirked. I grabbed the missile, spinned and released it. Making the missile crash and explode into a chopper.

One of the guys in the other helicopter stared at me. Although he was wearing sunglasses, i knew that kind of stare.

'great', I thought 'Another persom wanting to kill me.'

I fell down with a Splash into the water. Hurriedly, i swam up to see my family home...burning and crashing into the sea. I faintly saw an iron man suit but i don't think anyone was in it.

It was devastating to look at. It was horrible. A disaster. I couldn't help but drop a tear. This was maddening. Why ? We didn't do anything wrong....at least Amara, Mom, and i didn't.

Thinking, i swam down to my old home. The secret cave of sorts. Putting in the passcode on the rusty buttons, the doors open.

'Well...Home Sweet Home,' I thought to myself.