• Dance in my Pants! •

Ash's Outfit

• Zuri •

"Cool beanie Griff! And, cool beanie too Ash!" I overheard Jorge saying.

"Thanks. I stole this one from Ash and then Ash stole that one from me," Griff explained.

Ash and Griff walked off from the lunch line and went to sit down.

"I hate to see Griff go, but I love to watch him leave," I remarked. He is so cute.

"I know. There's something so deliciously forbidden about a boy with a checkered past," Tiffany replied dreamily from next to me.

"He is so amazing. He has such cool hair," I sighed.

Tiffany nodded. "And he looks so cute in that hat."

"I hope he asks me for every dance tomorrow night," I told her.

"Not gonna happen. 'Cause he's gonna be attracted to me. Like a positive ion to a negative ion," she said.

"Not if you talk like that, nerd bag," I scoffed.

"Oh it is on!" She seethed.

I nodded. "Bring it! It's gonna be a cage match up in here."

"You know it. Two girls enter, one 2015 science fair champion leaves," She sneered.

Tiffany and I had been doing this on going conversation thing but i really wanted to sit
down. So, we went to a table far from Ash and Griff.

"What if Griff doesn't ask either of us?"

I whipped my head to look at Tiffany. "Why? Who else would he ask?"

"Well...he and Ash are really close. They used to steal together and they know what the other one has been through. Not to mention he gave her a bracelet two years ago which she still has and they both have hats that they stole from each other," she explained.

Tiffany is onto something here. Ash is really really close to Griff. "Your right! And she knows like, everything about him. Oh! Like yesterday, I was asking Griff some things to get to know him better, and Ash kept awnsering every single question! Like 'What's your fav color?' Griff would motion to Ash, and she'd say 'Dark Aqua blue. Not Aqua aqua blue,
but not like navy blue either.' And then Griff would high five her!" I stated.