• Zuri Had a Little Lamb #2 •

: Ash :

We were all sitting in the sauna, towels around our waists as we soaked in the glory. "Ah! I love taking a good shvitz." Ravi moaned, and Griff's eyes shot open. "Dude, don't do that here. Go in the woods."

I chuckled at how stupid Griff was being, and stared at his Brown eyes. He was wearing a plain grey tee and wore the bracelet I made him in arts and crafts.

I wish he could be my- a loud thump sounded, snapping me out of my thoughts. The heck? I got up, Griff in front of me. "What was that?"

Turns out, it was a giant branch.

Ravi attempted to open the door but, let's be honest, he wasn't gonna make it. "Well what happened?" Griff asked. "A branch happened." I mumbled. "You mean we're stuck in here?!" Jorge screamed.

I nodded my head slightly, and Jorge screamed, "MY HAIR!" Wow. He overreacts. I stared at Griff some more, catching quick glances.

I'm not gonna lie, ever since the dance, I've grown to like Griff even more than I already did. And, I'm trapped in a confined space with him so, maybe this won't be so bad?

Never mind. This is horrible.

Ravi still struggled to open the door, Jorge never stops complaining about his hair, Griff is sitting down looking absolutely annoyed, and my stomach is growling.

"My hair feels really bad." Jorge remarked. His hair looked horrible. It was like an Afro that could consume California.

"Does it look bad?" He mumbled. "What? N-no..." I lied. My stomach growled once more, and Griff groaned. "Don't lie Ash. You're starving and Jorge looks like the 80's threw up on him." Griff replied.

He dug around in his pocket before handing me a single Oreo. "Here take it." I hurriedly grabbed the Oreo and ate it. The whole time, Griff was smiling.

"We've gotta get outta here!"

"Don't worry Jorge! I will save us!"

Next thing you know, Ravi is stumbling around. "You trying to break open that door is like an ant trying to push a train." Griff smirked.

I smiled and nodded, because it was so true duh. "Well, what are you doing to help?" Ravi grumbled. "He's providing hilarious commentary." I shot back, standing next to Griff as I crossed my arms.

Ravi lied about himself again (does he really think we're that dumb?) and Griff nudged me in the arm. I turned to look at him, and he gave me that look saying,

Get him.

"Yeah but is it ever on purpose?" Griff and I high fived, and did our little hand shake. Now to think of a way to get out of here.

"Who cares? We're trapped in here because Ravi was so concerned about his stupid pores!" Jorge exclaimed. Gosh, he never shuts up. "A dirty pore makes a dirty man!" Ravi shot back.

My stomach growled once more, and it caused me to bend over. I'm literally starving and these guys are fighting about pores. Great. "Now chillax."

"Speaking of chill-" "We should turn off the heat." I finished for Griff. It's starting to get extremely hot in here, and I'm sweating a lot.

"What's the point? The frizz train has left the station." Jorge complained once more. Griff rolled his eyes and made his way towards the thermostat.

A loud click, and boom. The thermostat is broken.

"Hey. Maybe I can sharpen one of these sauna rocks and cut us a hole out of here!" I suggested happily. I've done it before in juvie, so this shouldn't be to hard.