•Special Case•

Noah:

Today, the Stranger things cast will be having a photo shoot for an interview to be held next week. We will be features in another magazine for the upcoming season three and it will be talked about in the interview.

So, we walked in, me having the biggest smile since I know someone who will be helped us on this photo shoot.

She walked towards us, a bright smile on her face as her jet black hair swayed. She was simply wearing a light blue blouse with the sleeves rolled up below her elbows, dark blue skinny jeans, and dark brown ankle-high boots.

"Noah!" She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. I hugged her back, kissing her cheek lightly. When we pulled away, I introduced her to my friends.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Alex. She's going to help us in the photo shoot." I told them with a big smile on my face. All of them shared greetings to each other.

"Man, never knew Noah would be dating a model." Finn laughed, making the other laugh as well.

Alex wrapped her arm around my shoulders, mine going around her waist.

"Well, I'm gonna help you guys for today. The crew can be really tough to handle." She said. "All you guys have to do is choose your own style. Pick whatever kind of clothing you want and wear them, make sure that it screams yourself, okay? After that, you can go to the make-up section for some touches."

"That's it? No rules for the clothing or whatever?" Millie asked.

"Nope," Alex replied with a grin. "I can help you guys if you want."

"Wow, this is the first time we actually get help on a photo shoot." Caleb laughed.

"I don't really do this much, but you guys are a special case." Alex shrugged.

"A special case in a good way or bad?" Gaten asked.

"In a good way, Gaten. Since you are friends with Noah and all, it's fine." Alex laughed. "Oh, and by the way, don't be nervous 'cause I will be working with the crew today."

•••

I heard a knock on my door, so I said a simple 'come in' to the person on the other side of it.

Alex walked in, looking at the outfit I chose for myself. I wore a simple white v-neck along with dark grey jeans and a light blue flannel. On my feet, were black converse.

"I like the simplicity." She chuckled, wrapping her arms around my neck. I looked down at her, smiling back as I held her waist.

"I missed you." I whispered against her lips. "How long has it been? Seven months?"

"Nine," she corrected, "and I'm just glad you haven't found someone else to replace me."

"Who could ever replace you?" I chuckled, pressing my lips on hers softly. She kissed me back, one of her hands playing with my hair.

When she pulled away, she hid her face on the crook of my neck. "Anyone could,"

"No one could," I corrected this time. I leaned back, my eyes meeting hers again. "Are you free after the photo shoot?"

"Well, I am going to edit the photos later tonight, but in the afternoon, my schedule's free. Why?" She asked, oblivious to where I'm going.

My right hand reached up to caress her cheek. Every moment, every second I look at her, at all seemed so surreal. I'm never letting go of this girl.

"What do you say if I happen to be free this afternoon as well? We can go to the carnival just a few blocks away." I said, watching her eyes light up with joy.

"I'd love that." She said.

I couldn't help myself. I pressed my lips on hers once more. This time, a little forceful. I took steps forward as she took steps back until her back hits the wall. The kiss deepened, my hands roaming around her back as hers got tangled in my hair.

We both jumped away from each other when we heard a knock on the door. I fixed my hair as she straightened her clothes.

"Uh, yes?" I asked.

"Photo shoot in five minutes, sir. You ready?" One of the crew asked from the other side of the still closed door.

"Uh, yeah. I'll be out in a minute." I said.

Alex and I looked at each other, laughing right after. Man, I will never let this one go.