•Good Mornight•

Allie:

Here I am, in the bedroom I shared with Noah, waiting for him to come home. He's been really busy for the past few weeks because of this new movie he was casted in. I'm proud of him for that, but seriously, they should really take some time off of this film for awhile. Noah's sleep schedule is a total wreck.

I was just watching some random youtube videos on my laptop when I heard the front door creak open, then close right after. He must be home.

"Princess? Why are you still awake?" Noah asked, walking in the room. He locked the door as he shrugged off his jacket off. Pulling one earphone out from my ear, I answered, "I was waiting for you."

"It's almost midnight already, you should've slept without me." He muttered, changing into a plain shirt and some black basketball shorts.

I turned off my laptop, looking up at the tired-looking Noah. He sat on the bed beside me, giving me a quick peck on the lips as he waited for my answer.

I looked him in the eye and said, "Does is look like I'm gonna do that? I had to wait for you, Noah. It's what loyal girlfriends do."

I playfully winked at him, lightening up the mood. He chuckled, shaking his head a bit before giving me another kiss. This time, on my forehead.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He whispered to me, resting his forehead on my shoulder. I combed his hair, inhaling his cologne. Oh, how I missed his scent.

"You should sleep, Schnapp. You gotta go back to the set later." I said. This time, he lifted his head from my shoulder and locked his eyes in mine. The only light provided was the light reflected by the moon, but I can still see the light in his eyes the moment his head shot up.

"It's cancelled," he grinned, "we have the whole day for ourselves later, love. Where do you wanna go?"

"Nowhere," I said, remembering the hours of sleep he still needs. "We're gonna stat here and you will get as many hours of sleep as you need. Now, goodmornight."

I pulled him under the covers and hugged him as we lay on the bed, my face buried on the crook of his neck.

"I love you, princess. Thanks for always being there for me." He muttered, kissing my cheek as he wrapped his arms around my waist and finally got the sleep he needed.