•Distance Is Nothing•

Alyanna:

Here I am, laying on my bed with nothing else to do for the rest of the day. Noah's gone to film for the third season of Stranger Things, my friends are all out of town for vacation, and my brother is downstairs playing with his friends.

I played with them earlier, but I got bored since I won every round. I gotta admit though, their faces are hilarious.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. Since I an too lazy to stand, I lazily threw my hand on the nightstand and picked up my phone, answering the call without even looking at the caller ID.

Alyanna: Hello

Noah: Hey, beautiful. How are you?

Alyanna: I'm bored out of my mind, thank you very much.

Noah: Aww, can you open your window?

Alyanna: I can, but it's too far.

Noah: Come on, sweetheart. I promise it's gonna be worth it.

Alyanna: No

Noah: Aly!

Alyanna: Whaaaaaat?

I jumped when I heard knocks on my window. Looking up, I saw Noah there with a basket and a bouquet. What the hell is he doing here? I think I'm dreaming.

Alyanna: I think I'm hallucinating. Or did you curse me?

Noah: Just open the damn window already.

Alyanna: But I don't wannaaaaaa

Noah: No chocolates then. Too bad I bought all of your favourites.

I quickly jumped off my bed and opened the window, smiling from ear-to-ear. He gave me an unsatisfied look and climbed in my room. He gave me the bouquet of sunflowers and the basket full of my favourites. Dang this boy.

"What, no kiss or at least Oh my gosh! I missed you so much, Noah! or whatever?" He asked.

I chuckled, putting the basket and the bouquet on my desk. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my eyes looking into his.

His hands went around my waist, pulling my closer to him. Our chests touched, and my face was only a few inches away from his.

"My gosh, Noah." I breathed out, pressing my lips on his. He kissed me back, his grip on my waist tightening.

I missed this. I missed his hugs, his goofiness, his sweetness, his scent, his lips. I missed Noah Schnapp. How long was he gone? Three months?

When I pulled away, I rested my head on his shoulder, my eyes still closed.

"What are you doing here?" I muttered.

"Oh, princess. Distance means nothing when my heart beats for you."