• Careful •

Dedicated to: @Glare-Of-Disapproval

Maya:

"NOAH CAMERON SCHNAPP! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

"Maya, calm down. He's perfectly fine." Finn laughed, exiting a certain white door to meet me here in the hallway.

"Do you really think I'll believe that when he got sent to the hospital?" I lifted an eyebrow at him, placing my hands on my hips as I just watched him laugh again and point his thumb at the door.

"You can visit him now if you want." He says.

"Oh, he is so gonna get it."

"Give him an earful for me, thanks." Finn patted my shoulder before leaving to get something to drink by the vending machines. I wasted no time in entering the hospital room and saw the chestnut-haired boy sitting on the edge of the bed with his left arm in a cast already.

He looked up, only to meet my infuriated eyes. In an instant, his smile from earlier dropped.

"Heyyyyyy, what's up?" He grinned awkwardly while waving with his good hand.

"What's up?" I scoffed. "Noah, I told you so many times to be careful. Look what happened to you now!"

"It's okay, Maya. I'm not dead, just broke an arm."

"Still! They didn't even treat your scratches! My goodness."

I walked towards his bed and took the medical kit laying on the bedside table. Taking some cotton swab and disinfectant , I can feel Noah's stare at my figure. I dabbed on his scratch on his cheek, making him wince when it stung.

"Stop being such a baby and sit still." I groaned.

"Maya~" He whined.

"What?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"I know you're mad."

"Hell, good thing you know."

He shut up when I said that and let me treat his scratches in silence. He has always been so reckless, and that is probably one the things I don't like about him. I mean, there are times that his recklessness are going too far, which leads to his state now.

"You're mad."

"Shut up, Noah."

"Maya~"

"What?!" I schnapped.

"Why are you even mad? It's not like I did something to you." He sighs.

"Why am I mad? Are you out of your mind?" I stared at him in disbelief.

My emotions are getting the best of me now. I should really stop talking before I get out of hand and say something I might regret.

"Normally, you would just scold me. Your face looks different now." He mumbles.

I finished treating his scratches in silence and threw out the used swabs. I put everything back inside the medical kit and placed it back on the bedside table before turning to leave without another word. I'll regret it if I stay longer.

"Why do you even care so much?!" Noah got a hold on my wrist and turned me to face him, still sitting on the bed.

"Isn't it obvious?" I laughed. "Because I love you, idiot! Why else would I drive all the way here just to see you if you're okay?!"

He stared back at me, his lips pursing together to a thin line as his grip on my wrist tightened. I tried to yank it away to leave, but he only pulled me closer until our knees are touching.

"You can't just leave without hearing what I have to say." He chuckles. "I love you too."

And with that, he pulled me down for his lips to meet with mine.

•••

Author's Note: AHHH IDK IF I DID IT RIGHT HAHAHAH SORRYYY!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT...kinda? HAHAHAH