•Social Media Madness•

Noah:

Once again, Finn and I are receiving hate and a bunch of rude comments saying we're being rude to our fans. To be honest, we did nothing wrong to our fans when we had the meet and greet. Like, we were all laughing and having a good time.

So, here I am inside my room, just staring at my phone where my twitter account was displayed. There were endless tweets about me and Finn being rude and how Caleb and Millie and the other younger Stranger things cast may be just as rude as we are.

We haven't defended ourselves, since they said that we would only make a fool out of ourselves if we even try to shoot fire at our haters. Fans have been defending us, but of course, the hate never stopped.

That's when another tweet was posted. This time, the tweet wasn't from the fans nor the haters. She is actually one of the most admired young celebrities in our generation.

She is my crush (I have no shame), and a really close friend of mine, Cassandra Sparks.

Cassie @Cassie_officialSparks
Honestly, Noah or Finn or any of the cast members did nothing wrong during the meet and greet. And besides, they're still kids. Shouldn't you be worried of how they're taking this? Stop spreading fake news, people.

275 comments 4,864 retweets 9,259 likes

The retweets and likes are blowing up like crazy! More people are starting to agree on her point. And instead of rude tweets, I was starting to get tagged on apology tweets and appreciation tweets. Wow, this girl is magic.

Suddenly, my phone rang, the screen flashing Cassandra's picture. I slid my finger across it and lifted it up to my left ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Noah. How are you and the others?"

"Definitely a lot better, thanks to you."

"Sorry, it was the least I could do. I can't take it anymore reading rude comments about my friends. And they're no even true! It's pathetic, really."

"Hey, you did more than enough. Thanks for the help, Cass. It means a lot."

"I'll always be one phone call away from any of you guys, okay? Call me whenever you guys want. Well, except for the times I have interviews, that would be awkward."

I chuckled lightly, wondering how much of a miracle she can be. She can make us feel better in blink, and thank the stars we have a Cassandra Sparks in our lives.