•Couple Photoshoots•

Arianne:

Noah and I walked in the set, not really sure what we will be doing for the shoot. They just said that the both of us should be present today.

We met up with the person in-charge, calling himself Marco. "There are my two lovelies!" He exclaimed, hugging both Noah and I.

When we pulled away, we noticed that he had the biggest smile on his face. Noah and I smiled at him in reply.

"Now, your costumes will be in the back and then after changing, you go to the make-up section for some touches. Although, neither of you needs them, but hey! It's part of the job." He exclaimed, clasping his hands together as the assistants led us away. Noah and I walked in separate trailers, wearing the "costumes" they provided.

My clothes were simple. I'm wearing this white dress that ended below my knees, a black leather jacket that was cut just below my breasts, and black knee-high boots. For some accessories, I have a black belt around my waist and a black choker with a red ruby.

Once I finished changing, I went to the make-up section and saw Noah already there. I sat on the empty soot beside him, looking at his outfit.

I'm guessing we're having this black and white theme for today's shoot. He had black jeans on, a simple white v-neck, and black boots. The hell, how can he look so hot even with simple clothes?

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He smirked.

"Nah, I don't think I'll be needing a picture when you'll always be by my side." I fired back, winking playfully at him. The make-up artists giggled at us, whispering "young love" and apparently, wanting us to hear them.

"Smooth, Ari. Real smooth." Noah chuckled.

•••

Noah and I stood in the middle of the space provided, a white background behind us.

"Alright, Noah you put one arm around her waist. And Arianne, dear, rest an elbow on Noah's shoulder." Marco instructed. We did as he said and the photographer took photos.

I can tell that both Noah and I are trying so hard to stay focused, but we when they took the second to the last shot, we bursted out laughing. We have a serious problem at staying serious at serious situations.

"Marvellous! Keep on laughing! Marty, keep taking shots!" Marco exclaimed.

Noah and I paid no attention to them, still laughing our butts off. Noah was bending down to his knees and I was leaning on his back, resting an arm on it as we laugh.

Suddenly, Noah stood up straight, making me do the same. He gripped my waist, turned my whole body to face his, then kissed me straight on the lips. Dang, this boy.

I kissed back, my left hand going to his neck and my right one resting on his chest.

"YES! THIS WILL BE THE THE COVER FOR THE MAGAZINE!" Marco exclaimed.

I pulled away from the kiss, smiling up at Noah as he rested both of his hands on my waist.

"Now, that's not acting, sweetheart." He whispered.

"You're such a goofball, Schnapp." I chuckled.