•That's My Girl•

Noah:

I was watching America's Next Top Model since this episode is when my girlfriend, Kara (she's thirteen like me), appears on the show. She was one of the guests who will help rising models. And it is insane, 'cause she's thirteen yet so experienced like any other models out there.

"Kara, will you please come out now." Tyra Banks said with a smirk on her face.

And there she is, walking out from the back is Kara Hadid, Bella Hadid and Gigi Hadid's little sister. She confidently walked on her 4-inch heels, her long black hair swaying.

The candidates were wide-eyed, not believing who was standing a few feet away from them.

The screen changed into one of those things when they get interviewed.

"And I was like, woah! Kara Hadid is standing across from me. Like, what the hell?" A candidate, Veronica said.

"Girl, I get it that she's Bella and Gigi's sister, but seriously?! I don't think she can mentor us that well. She is thirteen." Candice said.

"Well, look at that. My little brother's crush is standing in front of me. Wow." Sarah sighed happily.

The screen turned back to Kara and the judges. Tyra stood beside Kara, smiling at her with pride.

"This is a little shocking for all of you, huh?" She told the candidates. "But I'm telling you, this thirteen year old girl is just as experienced as her sisters. She won many awards in her modelling, acting, and singing career. She has been featured on various of magazines, Kara Hadid."

"Now, you may all treat this as a joke, but Kara will be mentoring you for this week's photoshoot." Tyra said.

The screen turned to the interviews again.

"WHAT?! THIS IS HELLA CRAZY!" Another contestant said.

"This is really unexpected, but if Tyra thinks that Kara can intimidate and mentor us, then I better stop joking around."

"I cannot believe this is happening. Our mentor for this week's challenge is like eight years younger than us!"

•••

I got to the part of the episode wherein Kara will be showing a demo photoshoot. They will have to learn from Kara's modelling techniques and use them for the photoshoot.

Kara came out of the dressing room wearing a crystal blue dress that dropped down to her feet like water. It was strapless, so it exposed her shoulders and her arms. She also had diamond accessories for touches and her heels are like four inches high.

"She walked out of the dressing room and we were like, wow! This girl is gorgeous!" One of the contestants said.

"Ladies, watch how Kara works in harmony with the photographer and learn from her techniques. You'll need them." Tyra said.

Kara got in position and started posing like a queen who was about to take down a kingdom.

"She slayed every shot!"

"And suddenly, I gulped down my pride and watched her work."

"It is such an amazing opportunity to be able to watch the Kara Hadid to work! She is on fire!"

"We better watch out now. I can tell that Kara's not someone to underestimate and she proved it."

"Whoever her boyfriend is must be hella lucky!"

I turned on my phone and made a boomerang of me watching my girl on ANTM.

My caption: That's my girl ❤️🔥