"Don't look now but Papi Chulo over there is looking right at you," (3)

After talking to Paul about what Micah said to me, he assured me not to worry as he would find a way for me to get great experience in my field. He said to leave it up to him so that's what I did.

For now, I was looking to get drunk.

And the best person to get drunk with was my best friend.

"Another one!" She yelled at the bartender.

We were currently by the bar, ordering shots to start off our night. Usually, we'd pre-game before leaving her place but she decided we should go all out tonight and get distastefully drunk.

"Let's move to the dance floor!" I tried to yell over the music to her.

Nodding, she took my hand and we weaved through the crowd until we could find a decent spot. For a weekday, this place was pretty full. Carla had an obsessive fixation with everything Spanish related. Her boyfriends were always of Latino descent and the only music she ever played in our dorm back in the first year was reggaetón, bachata, and salsa. Also, she had the biggest effing crush on the artiste Maluma.

So ultimately, whenever we went out... it was to a Latin club. I didn't mind though, the beats were infectious and I loved watching whenever the girls would move their hips.

We started off with just swaying to the beat but in true Carla fashion, she had to draw attention to us. Turning around, she pressed her rear up against me and we started to roll our hips. She always did it to attract men and she'd usually end up going home with one but I never indulged. No one had sparked my interest in a long time.

My last relationship was back in high-school, senior year. We dated for half of the year up until prom night where we slept together for the first time. He broke up with me shortly after because he was attending college across the country and wasn't interested in long distance relationships.

Yeah right.

—Turns out he was gay and figured it out when we were having sex that he didn't like it. Big kick to my ego, I'll tell you that much.

"Don't look now, but Papi Chulo over there is looking right at you," Carla said in my ear.

"Who?"

"Daddy material—twelve o' clock!" she yells at me as if I should have known what the fuck she meant.

I looked ahead of us to see some guy staring at us. He was wearing really tight jeans where you could see everything. No doubt it was intentional.

"Oh wow, he sorta looks like William Levy, don't you think?"

"I bet he's packing too,"

"Carla! This is why men find it okay to objectify us! You're practically eye-fucking him!"

"Girl, I'm not telling to you to marry the guy! Clearly, he's here looking to fuck... so I'm telling you to go fuck! Please! Bitch, you need it."

"No, I do not!"

"Yes, you do," she said as she pushed me in his direction.

The look-alike took this as his cue to approach me. His cologne immediately invaded my personal space and flooded my nostrils. He leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"You looked great out there,"

"Thank you, you look great too!" I yelled back.

I had no idea how to flirt. I've stirred clear of boys a little over four years now.

Help?

"I'd love to take you home," he moved closer to me until his chest pressed against me. "Do you think your friend would be interested in making this a party of three?"