"I've never felt like this before..." (17)

~Press play~

__________________

I wasn't sure what I was doing, but I knew I didn't want to stop kissing him. Once my lips had touched his, he knew just what I had wanted. His hands pulled me tight against him and his tongue... his tongue immediately found mine and took over the kiss.

My legs were the next thing to wrap around his waist as he pulled me even closer to him. I felt his erection growing and it was nestled right at my core. I couldn't fight the moan that escaped my lips. He felt so big... so right.

Micah's hand gripped the back of my head while the other held me against him. Knowing his way around, he walked with ease until I felt him putting me down on his bed. Looking around, his room was dark and the only light filtering through were the flashes of lightning from his tall windows.

What was it with him and floor to ceiling windows?

I didn't have much time to think about it because as soon as his lips left mine, his hands ventured beneath my dress and he pulled my underwear down with ease. I was grateful that the room was dark so that he wouldn't see how red my face was.

Spreading my legs, Micah's lips were on me again... but not on the lips on my face... they were on the lips down there.

Instantly, my back arched off the bed and my hands gripped the sheets. His mouth was so warm... so wet... so exotic that I couldn't stop moaning his name. His hands traveled up to my body where he pushed the dress up to my chest so he could have easy access to my breasts.

Cupping them, Micah squeezed and played with my nipples with an expert touch. It was overwhelming... my mind... I couldn't think straight...

Could only focus on the movement of his tongue and how my feet were starting to tingle. Then my core was starting to tingle... but his tongue never stopped. His hands didn't move from my breasts.

Shaking... my legs were starting to shake. My hands gripped the sheets harder. My eyes were squeezed shut as I moaned loudly.

"Micaahhhh," I called out his name as waves washed over my body... no, more like electric bolts ran through me as my body spasmed.

"My name sounds great on your lips," he told me as he surfaced. I saw his face then, as the lightning flashed and his eyes were so full of lust and raw emotion that I wanted it all from him. Everything he could give.

"Please," I begged; my body still needing more.

He kissed under my jaw, down my neck, between my breasts, down my stomach...

"Micah, please," I was more impatient now, not wanting his lips down there anymore... I wanted him instead.

"We can just stop here tonight if you want. We don't have to go any further if you're not ready,"

"No, I want to. Please, I've never felt like this before..."

He kissed me as he hovered above me... settled between my legs. "I don't have a rubber... didn't think this would happen,"

"I'm on a pill... have been since senior year. I started taking it before my first time just to be safe... and then after, I wasn't having sex,"

"Until Paul..."

"He wore a rubber every time..."

"Brynne..." he warned. I could tell the topic of sex with Paul didn't quite fit the mood.

"I wouldn't lie to you, Micah."

"It's not that... it's just... are you sure this is what you want? I'm not Paul,"

"Trust me, I know. You're so much more than he could ever be," I caressed his face.

Lightning flashed again and I was grateful that it lit up the room so that he could see the truth in my eyes. I was done with Paul. I was done letting myself ruin good things that I deserved.

He planted his lips on mine again and I knew he believed me.

Pulling my legs further apart to accommodate his body between them, Micah settled his weight on his forearms while lining up to my entrance.

Just as his tongue entered my mouth, he eased into me at the same time. My eyes popped open and I gasped into his mouth. I felt incredibly stretched... but incredibly good. It was definitely nothing I'd ever felt before.

He slowly moved at first, rocking his hips against mine while our tongues entwined. Moans vibrated through my throat at each of his thrusts. I wanted more but yet I also wanted to enjoy this. Wanted to savor the feeling of his body covering mine. His tongue—and his cock so deep inside me. His slow, sensual thrusts...

"Micah!"I cried out as another climax was approaching.

His lips caressed my throat; I felt him suck and bite on a specific spot, sending weird sensations to my brain.

"Oh God," I moaned, "Oh God!"

Micah's body held me down as my legs locked around his waist and my hips bucked out of control. He was so attentive... so reassuring as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear; making me feel so... alive.

"So responsive, Brynne. So sexy... so warm... so tight..." his thrusts were faster now, deeper even. I felt every inch.

I reached up to kiss along his jawline, to adore and caress him as he was getting close. My hands rubbed his shoulders then ran along his back and down to his tight butt. Boldly, I squeezed them, felt them squeeze and release and he thrust into me. It was the sexiest thing I had ever felt or experienced.

"It's okay," I whispered in his ear, "you can let go... you can get lost in the feeling... in my touch," I said as I continued to rub my hands along his back. I made sure my mouth was by his ear so that he could hear my moans... hear what he was doing to me... how he was making me feel.

"Oh God," I moaned again as he thrust harder. "You're gonna make me cum again," I whined as the now-familiar feeling spread through my body.

"Do it, baby. Come for me," he grunted in my ear. "Squeeze me with your tight cunt,"

His crass words made me blush and made my body respond in ways I didn't know was possible. My eyes squeezed shut as my climax hit me... triggering Micah's climax as well.

His grunt was low and I could literally feel his penis twitch inside of me as he released. Micah Daniels was absolutely amazing in bed. My head started to spin while thinking about what we just did... how we just did it.

"Jesus Christ," He panted like a dog; mirroring my own thoughts, "holy shit," he laughed as if he couldn't believe it. "Brynne..." he was still inside of me as he leaned down to kiss me.

I instantly responded; needing everything he could give me. I would take it all if he wanted.

—but I knew he wouldn't... couldn't give me all of it.

Because he had given it all to his wife...

_______________________

Gah, my sex scenes need some work but at least I got the point across!

Thank you so much for reading!

How do you think this will change their relationship?

—B xoxo