O N E

The white jeep had just pulled up outside the villa, Kyla took a few moments to collect herself, pulling the skin off her thumb a habit she has longed to break but living with Dermatophagia made it very difficult. She quickly rubbed her sweaty palms on her leg before exiting the car. She fixed her outfit which consisted of a black jumpsuit with roses printed on the sides, she smoothed out the invisible wrinkles a nervous habit she had picked up, before she carefully walked over the cobbled street in her high white heeled sandals towards the other two girls who had been dropped off previously. She glanced them up and down taking in their outfits which were absolutely stunning, Kyla approached them with a nervous smile, figuring she should have worn white to match the other two. Kyla's confidence had been seriously knocked after what happened with her ex but she knew she needed to forget him, after all he was a piece of shit.

"Aye ya babe!" The girl with light brown hair said, "I'm Georgia, and this is Rosie." Georgia said motioning to the gorgeous dark haired brunette beside her, before pulling Kyla into a quick hug, Rosie following.

"Well, I'm Kyla, it's nice to meet yous, I thought I'd have to go in on me own." Kyla replied to the two girls her voice laced with her thick Irish accent.

"Tell me about it, shit is gonna hit the fan when we walk in." Rosie replied with a smirk as she glanced between the two girls, who smiled.

"Ready when you are ladies." The camera man said to the girls who all grabbed each others hands before making their way to the Villa door, they all stopped and took a deep breath before entering the door.

♡♡♡

The girls made their way through the villa, entering the lounge before heading to the side door that led to the kitchen and back garden, they walked still joined by the hands, as they slowly moved towards the boys, who had perked up at seeing them coming in.

"Alright boys?" They all let out a laugh at the confusion on their faces, Kyla glanced over everyone of them before her eyes landed on a tall handsome blonde, who was slightly sun burnt and she knew at that moment she would be a crisp within a day. She reminded herself to give him some of her factor 50 for she knew how bad skin could peel.

"Is that champagne over there, I hope?" Georgia asked with a flip of the hair, eventually they reached the boys who all stood up. 

A curly haired fella made his way over to Kyla, and gave her a quick peck on the cheek, "My name's Eyal." He said with a small smile on his face, "Name's Kyla."  He gave her a small smile before Kyla was swiftly moved into the arms of a tall handsome, very muscular fella, she pulled back and looked up and saw the dark chocolate eyes staring back at her. "Hiya, I'm Adam." 

"Nice tattoos, I'm Kyla." She replied glancing at his forearms, he nodded and gave her a small smile in response before moving on to Rosie, Kyla found herself in another pair of arms, before being released, and she found herself facing the brightest teeth she had ever seen. "Jack, I sell pens." Kyla laughed at his strong accent, before responding, "Mint, I give um to kids." 

It wasn't long before Kyla was wrapped up in another pair of arms, they pulled back and she was faced with his deep chocolate eyes that matched his skin, "I'm Wes." He said with a small smile on his face, "S'alright Wes?" Wes never got to answer, as Kyla was immediately pulled into another set of arms, she pulled back and gave a small smile, "Kyla." 

"Its Niall, do you like Harry Potter?" He asked with a small smile and hopefully look in his eyes, Kyla giggled before lifting her finger and showing him the Deathly Hallows tattoo she had, his smile widened when he saw it. However the conversation was short lived as they heard a cough from behind them, they turned to see Adam nudging forward the tall blonde from earlier. Kyla smiled seeing how nervous he was, he stuttered a little watching Kyla giving him a small smile, "I uh I'm Alex." He finally said giving her a kiss on each cheek, he smelt good Kyla thought to herself.