S E V E N

It was around eleven in the morning when someone shouted they had a text, the islanders quickly got up and made there way to where Megan was on the daybed beside Eyal. Kyla stayed the farthest away not wanting to be near her, she never was going to be her friend so why should she act like it? Kyla was dressed in a black bikini, that had a grey pattern over it with white thrills around the outside, she had on a plain black hat over her two dutch braids that Georgia had done earlier that morning. She was quite tired from Alex and hers little rendezvous last night, it was an interesting night but Kyla wouldn't change it for the world. 

"Islanders, today you will see who's most like you as you'll find out who you are most compatible with. #MeetYourMatch #WhoKnowsWho" Megan read off looking around at the rest of the Islanders faces, they all seemed pretty excited for the challenge as this morning seemed quiet slow and boring.

All the girls headed over to the fire pit, while the boys stood in a line on the decking area, Samira was reading off the board while the girls waited for their instructions. Laura was up first, she was given the heart eye emoji for most and the cry face emoji for least compatibility,  she managed to complete the challenge in four tries however Wes was her least compatible and Adam was her most which was a shocker, for everyone knew the two fought like siblings. Georgia was next and managed to get hers within four tries and of course Josh was her most compatible and Alex was her least but it was only because he was smart according to her.

It was Kyla's turn and she thought about it for a moment before looking to Alex, "Alex can you to the front please?" Kyla asked giving him the heart eye emoji, she then put Eyal at the bottom, "Sorry hun." She said as she put the emoji on him. She analysed her remaining choices before deciding to put Charlie second, Jack third followed by Josh and Wes, which meant Adam was her second least compatible partner. 

"Okay, Alex, Eyal, Adam, Josh are correct, can you please step back." Samira read off the board, the girls cheered as she had only three people to fix, Kyla decided to move Wes up to second and swapped Jack and Charlie around meaning Jack was her third least compatible partner. 

"That is correct." Samira read off when the girls cheered and the boys clapped, Kyla smiled to herself before walking  back to the fore pit. The challenge continued with Rosie and Samira completing the challenge in three tries, Dani completed it in five, while Megan took seven with Alex beginning her least compatible, Kyla couldn't help but smirk at the fact. 

"The clear winner is Kyla who managed to complete it in an amazing two tries!" Samira announced while everyone cheered and clapped, Kyla smiled and hugged everyone, it wasn't that big of a win, but she felt proud for it meant she knew what she wanted in a guy and who not to go for, but she hoped deep down she wouldn't have to go for anyone else as she had put all her eggs into her basket for the doctor.

♡♡♡  

It wasn't long before everyone was dressed for the night, Kyla had chosen to wear a little black dress she borrowed from Dani, and she paired it with a pair of white sandals. The girls had all gathered around the fire pit to have some girl time, something they all thought they were lacking in due to them spending time with their couples. Kyla was laughing away with Dani and Georgia, the three girls had really became close friends and everyone could see it, there wasn't many times that they weren't together unless they were with their boys, and sometimes even then the boys were together with them wanting to spend time with their girls.

"I got a text!" Kyla shouted lifting her phone off the back of the bench, the boys made their way over to the fire pit from the bar, and sat on the other side of the bench waiting for Kyla to continue.