S I X

Kyla had just finished curling her hair to perfection before she through her hair over and sprayed  hairspray on it for that extra volume. She had already did her makeup deciding to go bare minimal with just doing her eyebrows and applying concealer under her eyes. She quickly got dressed into her white ripped jeans  with her light pink body suit, that had long sleeves as it was a little chilly. She borrowed Dani's light pink heels that matched her top before walking out into the bedroom, finding the boys waiting there, she walked over to Adam and Alex who were lounging on his bed, she sat down on the end bringing their attention to her, they both smiled seeing her happier, they just hope there wouldn't  be a repeat of last night.

The Islanders had made their way out to the garden, and began the night off right popping open the bottles of wine and tins of beers. Kyla had decided to stick to some non alcoholic beer for the night, as she wanted a clear head the next morning. It wasn't long into the night when the islanders received a text to tell them around the fire pit immediately, Kyla gave Alex's hand a small squeeze before taking a seat in the middle of Dani and Georgia as they had saved it for her. The waited around on the seats, as the boys made their way to stand in front of them on the decking, Alex was stood beside Adam and he gave Kyla a smile when she looked his way. 

Dani's phone was the first one to buzz meaning she had received a text, she quickly read it before standing up, taking a deep breath. "I want to couple up with this boy because, not only is he extremely good looking- especially in that t-shirt. He makes me smile all the time and I can't wait to see what the future holds for the both of us." Dani finished, before looking at all the boys, "So the boy I would like to couple up with is Jack." Jack walked over to her with the biggest smile they had ever seen before giving her a kiss on the lips before sitting down beside her, him with his arm around her. 

Laura's phone buzzed next, she stood up and took a moment to fix her dress before staring, "I would like to couple up with this boy as, he makes me smile all the time and knows how to make me laugh. He's handsome and even though he argues with people on how to cook things, he makes me extremely happy. So the boy I would like to couple up is.. Wes." Laura finished smiling as Wes made his move over to her he gave her a kiss on the cheek before sitting down. 

Samira's phone went off next and she quickly stood before beginning, "I would like to couple up with this boy because he seems cheeky, fun and genuine and I would like to get to know him a little more. So the boy I would like to couple up with is Charlie." Samira finished watching Charlie make his way over to her, he gave her a kiss on the the cheek, before sitting down beside Megan who looked bored. It was a long time before Georgia's phone buzzed and Kyla smiled to her with a knowing feeling about how happy she was with Josh.

"The boy I would like to couple up with is not only someone who can make me laugh and seems fun, but he makes me feel different when I'm around him and I can't wait to see where it will go. So the boy I would like to couple up with is Josh." Georgia said smiling as he made his way over to her, Josh sat beside Kyla giving her hand a little squeeze knowing she was a little nervous. Kyla glanced at her phone hoping it was hers next for she just wanted Alex to be beside her, but as the next phone went off Kyla looked over to Megan and saw her stand. Kyla's heart dropped looking at the remainder three boys, two who she had dates with. Kyla looked to Alex who gave her a small smile, knowing what was running through her head.

Megan took her time in beginning as she looked back to Samira who nodded, before turning back to the three boys. "Okay, I want to couple up with this boy because he seems nice and a genuine boy, who honestly I could see a future with. We shared a kiss on our date and I felt something there, I just hope he feels the same, so the boy I would like to couple up with is.." 

Kyla's heart was beating so loud she could hear it in her ears,the sound of the blood rushing through her veins, a her nerves were on a high listening to Megan's words. She hadn't really thought to ask how the other dates had went for she honestly couldn't give a shit, but the only person she knew that had kissed Megan was Alex. Kyla looked over to Alex who was looking nervous as well, for he didn't want to be coupled up with Megan, he wanted his Kyla.