T H I R T E E N

The past few days had been eventful to say the least. It had all started when Laura began to doubt Wes as the Snog, Marry, Pie challenge was still playing over in the back of her head. See the thing was that Megan had snogged Wes, which retaliated in him snogging her too, much to Laura's dismay it left her with a few uncertainties. Laura began to question her relationship with Wes more and more, she was right to, for the past few weeks it was obvious it was more one sided, although never would anyone admit that. What made it worse was, that Megan had told Wes she fancied him a few nights ago while wearing Laura's shoes, not only that but the next day Wes decided he could be happier and decided to break up with Laura, which some of the boys were happy about, but Kyla was beyond pissed for the same night he shared a bed with Megan, after declaring his love for Laura a few days before hand. The tension between the three of them was hard to defuse as Laura was being bitter as the two acted loved up.

The islanders were in for even a bigger shock as that day around lunch they had received a text insisting that there would be a dumping of two islanders. Everyone was shocked as it hadn't been that long since Charlie had left and what made it worse was it wasn't a couples vote, no it was who was the public's favourite islander. The girls were in the makeup room getting ready for the night, the nerves were radiating within the room as everyone was on edge not wanting to know what the public thought. It was bad enough knowing two would be leaving but the fact was that it gave them an insight to who the public thought deserved to remain in the Villa whether they were in a couple or not.

Kyla had just finished getting changed into a cropped tan flowered blouse, before matching it with a pair of violet/grey trousers, she had snagged Georgia's nude heels once again, and a pair of long dangle earrings to match. She decided to keep her makeup natural as she knew that's what Alex preferred, she quickly did her normal routine before straightening her hair and putting it into a high ponytail, to hid the gogo she wrapped a few strands of hair around it. She quickly pulled out her baby hairs to frame her face, before she sprayed her perfume and she left the room. She walked down the stairs and straight into the bedroom where the majority of the Islanders were, after all Kyla was snugged up with Alex for a while whilst the rest got ready. 

The night seemed to be dragging on as everyone was on edge, they had been preparing themselves for a Flack attack knowing it was bound to happen soon as they had been drinking for a while. It was quiet amongst them as they took in every single second they could of the Villa knowing it could be their last, but it was interrupted by Josh's phone buzzing.

"Islanders can you please gather around the fire pit immediately." Josh read aloud watching as the rest of the islanders faces fall as the realisation sank in, this was it, these were the last few moments for two of their little family. They all gathered around the fire pit waiting for Caroline to enter and it didn't take long, until she was standing in front of them the results in her hand as she stared down every single one of them.

"So the public has been voting for their favourite islanders, however they don't get all the say. As of now there will be three boys and three girls with the lowest vote, in no particular order the first person safe is.." Caroline read off before announcing Dani was the first one safe. Soon she was followed by Wes, Jack, Georgia, Kyla, Josh, Samira, Laura and finally Sam was the last one safe which meant, Adam, Eyal and Alex was in the bottom three for the boys and Megan, Ellie and Zara were the least favourite girls. When Alex's name was read out as one of the bottom three, Kyla could have sworn her heart broke there and then, watching as his face fell knowing he might have to face the possibility of leaving her. However they never got to talk as Caroline made the six of them stand beside her, the boys on her right and the girls on her left.

"Now the rest of you have an important decision to make, girls you will be choosing which boy to send home, while the boys will be choosing the girl they wish to send home. You have a few minutes to decide." Caroline read off her card before looking to the six beside her.