E I G H T E E N

The next morning had arrived, and after their wild night most the islanders were nursing a hangover due the excess amount of alcohol they had been supplied with. Kyla had just finished getting dressed into a grey bikini, she was in the makeup room by herself as the majority of the girls had decided to get a cup of coffee first but as Kyla never drank coffee she decided to shower and change as that always made her feel better. She had just finished filling in her eyebrows after drying her hair when Alex walked in with a glass of water and two paracetamols in hand. He sat on the floor beside Kyla and passed them to her, she took them and downed them in a second as her head was thumping. 

"Thank you." Kyla said quietly afraid to talk to loud due to her head, the light enough was making it worse and she had no idea how she was suppose to manage throughout the day in the sun.

"Don't worry about it, I grabbed some before they were gone, figured everyone needs them after last night." Alex replied with a small smile on his face, after they had all jumped into the pool, the producers had supplied them with some more alcohol as it was nearing the end of the show with only two weeks left. After the pool fiasco the producers had decided they had enough footage for the night and decided to turn the cameras off letting them have fun and private chats without the whole nation watching. Kyla and Alex had once again talked about their future, it was crazy how much it aligned with each other's. They talked about having children and how they would love a big country house were they had room to grow up in and not be surrounded by the horrors of living in the city and plenty  of room for a few dogs. 

"You know what I realised?" Kyla asked as she turned to Alex after finishing her makeup, he was sat leaning against the mirror on her left. 

"What would that be?" Alex questioned with a smile plastered on his face, he honestly couldn't believe Kyla had agreed to be his girlfriend, just sitting there watching her was enough to make his heart melt for she was purely natural with her freckles, pale skin and plump lips.

"We have never had a proper date outside the Villa." Kyla responded turning her head to the right a little, Alex had noticed when she was in thought she did that a lot, and she always seemed to be in thought. He had once asked her what she was deeply thinking about and she had told him she would have to fly back to Northern Ireland soon as they finished Love Island as her GCSE and A-Level classes would be receiving their results, she had expressed her worry for if no one passed her way of teaching would be questioned but Alex had calmed her down for he knew from watching her teach some of the islanders who were interested in history that she would be alright.

"We haven't, have we?" Alex asked aloud as he looked around at the mess some of the girls had created, he was always amazed when he entered the makeup room to see how the girls lived in such a mess but he wasn't surprised to find Kyla's area always clean and organised.

"Maybe the producers have something against us." Kyla laughed as she thought of the producers purposely not letting them have a date, however little did they know what the day would hold for them.

♡♡♡    

It had just past lunch time when everyone was lying around on the day beds or the bean bag chairs by the pool. Alex and Kyla had took residence on the day bed out of the sun as it was very strong that day and they knew even with layering it on factor 50 thick they would still burn to a crisp. Kyla had her head laying on Alex's chest as he played with her hair, they were lying in silence as they listened to the silence around them. It was odd even though the Villa was jam packed with people everyone today was talking in hushes or had decided not to talk at all due to the majority of the sore heads throughout the Villa. Kyla was slowly beginning to doze off as Alex played her hair was putting her too sleep however just as her eyes closed a phone buzzed throughout the Villa causing the majority to groan at the loud noise. Alex looked to Kyla who hadn't moved expect narrowing her eyes glaring at nothing as she was disturbed from sleeping, he lifted his phone from the rest behind him.