S E V E N T E E N

It had been few days since Georgia and Ellie's spat, the production team had made the decision to make the girls go for a spa day to release all the tension and anger and it had worked after all Ellie and Georgia both admitted they would be civil but they would not be friends no matter what. Kyla had been surprised at Georgia's calmness after what happened with Ellie but then again she thought it was Sam's doing for he seemed to have calmed her down a lot, for she wasn't the same Georgia as Kyla had entered with. Kyla was ecstatic when they decided to re-couple, it seemed to be going really well and Kyla could see the true Georgia coming out in her whereas with Josh it wasn't the same. Laura also had the chance to grill Kyla more over her previous relationship with Eoin, however most of the girls stuck up for Kyla admitting she didn't have to answer the in-depth questions Laura was throwing at her for it was none of her business and in truth be told, Laura had raging trust issues after what happened between her and Wes.

Alex and Kyla had been doing well, so far they hadn't argued over anything drastic besides the fact that Alex was a cover hogger, or who was going to cook that night, they mostly decided to cook together as that's how it would be when they started living together. Kyla and Alex had made even more plans to move in quickly together when they left the Villa as they knew they wouldn't be able to cope without seeing each other everyday. Kyla had doubled checked to make sure Alex wasn't angry about having to leave his job, and he admitted that he was getting tired of the A&E department in London and would love to take on a doctor in a surgery or even be a specialised doctor in a hospital which lead them onto one conversation. Kyla's mother it was known knowledge that Kyla's mum was a nurse and she knew her mother was going to love Alex for how couldn't she? He was amazing, smart, good looking and too top it all of he was one of the most funniest men Kyla had ever met in her whole life, he made her laugh more than anyone else and that's what she loved most about him. For a relationship to work, you need those basic traits to make it through anything, she lacked that with most guys she had been with as they never had all the things she was looking for, but for the first time in her life she had found that, she was slowly falling in love with her best friend. Sadly Kyla's father wouldn't be able to meet Alex and she knew he would have loved him dearly like a son, it wasn't common knowledge to any of the islanders that Kyla grew up without a dad, even Alex didn't know until recently for Kyla was never one to discuss it for she knew they would never get justice after all, he died fighting for his country that he loved and wanted to keep it a better place for his daughter to grow up in. Even though they had succeed in some ways Kyla was most hurt that her father never got to see how much Northern Ireland had changed in the last few decades. 

It had been lovely evening, the previous night as Dani and Jack had the challenge of cooking dinner for the whole Villa, they had been taken into the village and was allowed to go around shopping, which Dan returned with an old lady bag that had everyone in hysterics. They had pulled it off successfully making chicken fajitas, however the only thing that had occurred was Jack had eaten all the starters, his words to the islanders was 'A chef has to taste his food before serving it', which most of the boys agreed with, causing most of the girls to roll their eyes, as by serving it they meant eating the entire thing. That night had been amazing as there was such a nice atmosphere in the Villa for once, there was no tension and there was no bitter divide, everyone was accepting and put their differences aside for once for who knew when their time in the Villa would come to an end after all this was Love Island and they pulled off all the stops at eliminating people at the most crucial points in the show.

♡♡♡  

The islanders had received a text that morning saying that there would be a challenge later on that night seeing which sex could raise the highest heart rate between them. The girls were going first and Kyla was in the middle of getting ready the girls had to request an outfit earlier that day and the girls had persuaded Kyla to go for a sexy teacher. Kyla grimaced at her outfit in the mirror in the bathroom, it was far too bloody revealing for her liking, she really hoped the children at school wouldn't see this. Kyla slipped on the finishing touches to the outfit before exiting the bathroom and heading back into the makeup room.