N I N E

Kyla was in the makeup room getting ready for the day, she was in the middle of filling in her eyebrows when Dani came in ready to do her hair after showering and blow drying her hair. Kyla smiled to her slightly sitting on the floor in her white bikini, Dani came and sat beside her grabbing her brush.

"How you feeling babe?" Dani asked brushing the tats out of her hair, as she watched Kyla.

"I'm alright Dan." Kyla admitted wiping away a bit of excess from her brow, she had told herself she wasn't going to let it bother her, if he wanted to crack on then that was his choice and there was nothing she could do to stop it. 

"Alex and Ellie seem to be getting close this morning." Dani replied throwing her hair up into a ponytail giving up plaiting it. 

"That's good." Kyla replied shrugging putting her things back into her makeup bag before closing it and placing it on her section of the desk. She quickly threw her hair up into a messy bun before grabbing her water bottle, waiting on Dani to come along. They made their way down stairs and headed straight to the kitchen and of course there was Alex lying on the day bed with Ellie laughing away in their own little world. Kyla quickly filled her water bottle before making her way down to the gym where Adam was, he had been giving her some lessons the past few weeks to help her out and it sure was making a difference, today luckily enough was boxing and Kyla couldn't wait to take her anger and frustration out on the sparing gloves.

"You alright?" Adam asked strapping up the boxing gloves onto her hands as Kyla placed a hat on her head to hid her face from others.

"I'm fine, come on let's do this." Kyla replied getting into her stance he taught her, he held up the sparing gloves and he said for Kyla to do a one two right handed hook technique. Kyla put her full effort into it and Adam stumbled a little not expecting the force of her hit. He laughed as he watched her smile innocently up at him, they moved on with the boxing and there was a few times Kyla surprised Adam but then again she did boxing when she was younger for a while. 

"Kyla's got moves." Wes muttered to Josh as they watched from the fire pit, they could see her and Adam laughing away to themselves as they were training. 

"She does, you noticed Alex has yet to talk to her this morning?" Josh asked drinking his chocolate milk, and began nibbling on a biscuit. 

"Yeah I don't know what he's playing at." Wes replied shaking his head, he wasn't fond of what Alex was doing, Kyla she seemed like a full on genuine girl who had been hurt too many times, he knew if Alex changed his mind there was a risk she would leave and they all would miss her especially Dani and Georgia, they honestly acted like sisters around one another. Josh had went to reply to Wes however he never got the chance to as a ding was echoed throughout the villa.

"I got a text." Ellie shouted in her annoying voice, Kyla didn't bother turning around to listen she just stood there watching the riffles in the pool.

"Ellie, tonight you will go on three dinner dates with three boys of your choice. They will each make a course for you's too share, one for the starter, one for the main and one for dessert. Please now select the three boys who you would like to date. #PlayTheField #StirThePotEllie read off, Kyla rolled her eyes slightly already knowing Alex was going to be one her choices, it was obvious.

"Okay, I'll pick Josh for starters, umm Wes for main and Alex for dessert." Ellie said happily staring at Alex who was staring back with a wide smile on his face. It wasn't long before Zara received the same text although her choices were a bit out there. 

"Um starter Alex, main Eyal and for dessert Adam." Zara said hungrily looking Adam with flirtatious eyes. Kyla sighed before motioning for Adam to put the gloves back up she took a deep breath before doing a little combo of her own, a left upper hook followed by a forceful right hook before completing it with a left hook. Adam stared at her in belief as he watched her bite the strap pulling it with her teeth, he was sure as hell he hadn't taught her that.