E L E V E N

The lights flickered on in the bedroom causing the islanders to groan, the majority of them closing their eyes once again or covering their faces with their duvets. Kyla woke up on the sofa and raised her head slowly, looking to see Sam still asleep, she jumped up stretching and hearing the satisfaction of her bones click, she quickly tidied her bed before she moved over to Sam and began poking his cheek trying to get him awake. Sam raised his hand and knocked hers away snuggling deeper into his pillow, Kyla sighed to herself before shaking his shoulder, she had realised over the past few days he was a very difficult person to wake up, she heard the bedroom door open and the girls making their way up to the makeup room, Kyla waved to them before looking back to Sam, she grabbed her pillow and hit him across the face with all her force, Sam shot up of the sofa rubbing his eyes before looking to Kyla who was holding the pillow with an innocent smile on her face. Sam narrowed his eyes playfully at her grabbing the pillow out of her hand quickly, before jumping out of his bed and hitting her gently with her own pillow. Kyla raised her hands to cover her face laughing before she fell back on the sofa as Sam backed her into it,, he had his legs on either side of her, he raised the pillow once again only to be stopped by a voice.

"Sam chill man." Wes said shaking his head laughing at the pair, Sam turned around to see the majority of the lads there laughing at the two of them, Kyla took this opportunity to push Sam gently over causing him to fall, she got up off the sofa and ran up the stairs to get ready for the day. She quickly found a crossed turquoise bikini top and paired it with patterned bottoms that had turquoise ties at the side, she quickly got changed and threw her hair up into a high ponytail before brushing her teeth in the bathroom, she filled in her eyebrows and applied some lip balm before heading out into the garden, she decided to skip breakfast that morning and headed down to the bean bags where Georgia and Dani had placed themselves, she plonked down onto her belly on a blue one beside them. They chatted away to one another before the dreaded conversation was brought up that Kyla had been successful in avoiding the last few days.

"Kyla what's going on between you and Sam?" Dani asked gushing like a little girl, she had the cutest little smile on her face, as she asked the question.

"Honestly I don't think anything will happen between us, he's fit don't get me wrong but I'm still caught up with Alex." Kyla sighed replying to Dani who gave her a sympathetic look, she really didn't want to be hung up on a fella who didn't want her back but she couldn't help it there was just something about him.

"Aw hun." Dani replied she was about to say more but Samira's phone buzzed echoing throughout the Villa, she had joined them not that long ago.

"I got a text!" Samira shouted as everyone came over to the bean bags cheering, finally happy to change the atmosphere in the Villa it had been very down the last few days.

"Islanders, it's time to put your cards on the table and put your feelings out there in today's challenge 'Snog, Marry, Pie'. #PuckerUp #Don'tHoldBack" Samira read aloud watching the islanders faces light up, Dani looked to Kyla and winked knowing who would be kissing her. 

  ♡♡♡    

The boys had decided they would go first after a game of rock, paper, scissors that meaning the girls were lined up, as they had been at the very first coupling. Kyla was extremely nervous for she didn't want to get pied in the face, and she didn't want to watch Alex kiss another girl in all honesty.  Jack was up first and it was obvious who he was going to snog even though he was walking back and forth in front of the girls, he finally went over to Dani and snogged her before running up and grabbing a ring, he made his way over to Kyla who was stood beside Megan, he got down on one knee and held his hand for her to take, Kyla laughed putting her hand in his.