F O U R T E E N

The first few days of Casa Amor had finally past and it wasn't easy, with all the challenges involving some sort of mouth to mouth or contact with the other boys, and the fact most were missing their boys was hard there was no doubt about it. Kyla had been bang on to avoiding Eoin as he began to tell the others of their relationship, he twisted it and made her sound like the bad guy, which in the end resulted in some of the islanders not talking to her, mainly Laura, Samira and Megan as they believed every word that came out of his petty, disgusting mouth. Kyla could have hit him so hard that she was sure she would have broken her hand, but it took all her might not too, as one she didn't want to be kicked out of the Villa, second she knew Alex would be disappointed in her, although she figured he would like to punch him too. Dani and Georgia had stood by her the entire time and for that she was grateful for she honestly didn't think she would be able to cope without them, plus she had a feeling they were happy for some other distraction rather than thinking of their fellas in the other villa surrounded by new girls. The three even had shared a bed every night as they didn't want to disappoint their boys and it was special to Kyla for she hadn't felt this close to any friends of hers besides Craig and Joy. If only Craig could be there in that moment in time, he'd know what the right thing would be to do about Eoin for he was always right in the end. Kyla had took everyday like a champ with Eoin's snide comments or his glare as she continued to ignore him. One thing she had learned during their relationship was ignoring him only made it worse, but she had grew over time and she wasn't going to let him ruin her time on Love Island, even though he had admitted he came in to win her over again.

Alex had shared the bed outside with Jack as they discovered there wasn't any spares, he had learned from his past experiences to avoid angering Kyla and he knew if she found out about him sharing a bed with a random girl she wouldn't be happy, so he bunked with Jack who didn't seem to mind after all their friendship had grew stronger in this place as they had no one else really. They had talked to the other girls but in no way made a move on them for they didn't want to lose their girls back in the Villa. Alex was beside Jack on one of the sun chairs lying in the shade when his phone buzzed, he glanced around and saw everyone was pretty spread out.

"I got a text!" Alex shouted causing everyone to run to him as they had been waiting on a text, it had been a boring few days as he didn't have Kyla around to make him laugh or smile when he was feeling a bit down, and being away from her had made him realise just how much he did actually like her and there was one thing he was planning and he would need the boys help for it. 

"Read it out!" Wes said as they all took a seat beside him, the buzz increasing as they were finally allowed to do something fun.

"Boys, you have been sent a story from the Main Villa." Alex read off as the boys all looked around at one another in confusion. A story from the Villa? What the hell would that even entail?

"What?" Jack asked not knowing what to make of this as the boys all piled around Alex's phone, he waited until everyone was around him and could see clearly before he pressed play and he regretted it instantly for there on screen was Megan kissing another fella, Wes sighed knowing he should have guessed that was coming he just thought he had a chance after their two days of being together. It showed Samira getting close to Frankie, along with Ellie getting close to Charlie but none of them really took interest as, the next thing it showed was Dani and Kyla sleeping outside on a daybed wrapped up in their hoodies which made Jack and Alex smile widely as they knew they were being faithful. However that smile was sure wiped off Alex's face as the next part it came to was Kyla standing there in her bikini with wide eyes and a fearful look on her face. She could be heard talking to Dani about someone, the boys quickly glanced to Alex to see was he alright before their eyes moved back to the screen in time to see Kyla telling Dani who the man in the light blue shorts was and the next scene pissed them all off to a tee, as it was when Eoin had threatened Kyla into talking with him after that the screen went black.