|| Chapter Four; Your Purple Bags ||

You woke up the next morning tired as fuck. You went over to the bathroom and looked into the mirror and noticed the horrible bags underneath your eyes. You took your concealer and covered your dark bags with it. You brushed your teeth and changed into a T - Shirt and some leggings. Perfect casual outfit.

     You made some cereal again because you were too lazy to make a balanced breakfast. 

     After eating, you tossed the bowl into the sink and headed out, locking the door behind you. You were so lucky that you got a bottom floor so you didn't have to walk down a billion stairs. 

     As you exited the building, Cameron was chewing a piece of bubble gum waiting near the parking lot for you.

" Hurry up slow poke, we'll be late because of you! " She shouted.

" Okay okay coming. " You said taking a quick peek at yourself in one of the car windows to make sure your concealer was good and didn't show anything. You turned around and saw Cameron looking at you in a funny way.

" You good? " She asked in a confused manner.

" Yeah, let's just head to school. "

-= Teeny Tiny Time Skip =- 

You were walking to school with Cameron until you felt a buzz in your pocket. You pulled out your phone and checked the notification. 

* (1) Message from YOOSUNG *

'Oh shoot, I forgot I added his number last night.'

You hid your phone to Cameron couldn't see and texted Yoosung back.

* Good morning (Y/N)! Are you on your way to school? *

* Yes, you? *

* Yeah! How far away from the school are you? *

* Idk, :P * 

* I'll wait for you at the gate, I'm with Seven BTW. *

* Okay, I'm with Cam, see ya there. *

     You shut off your phone and slipped it into your pocket. You smirked because you knew Cameron liked Yoosung so you decided to tease her a little.

" Hey Cam Cam, guess who is going to meet us at the gate? "

" Chris Pratt?! " She said in an excited voice.

" No, idiot. "

" Who? Tell me! Please please please! "

" It's your lover boy~! " You said cooing at her and poking her in the cheek. She started turning red.

" Yoo..sung? " She replied with widened eyes.

" Yep! Let's hurry up and go! " You said grabbing her hand and running there. You could see the gate surrounding the school at a far distance so you stopped running and also stopped Cameron too. You panted hard, you haven't had this much exercise in in while. You glanced over at Cameron, she seemed fine. She was breathing hard but not as hard as you were. You scoffed.

     Once you made it to the gate, which was already open, you walked inside spotting Yoosung and Seven in the distance you grabbed Cameron's arm and pushed her toward Yoosung once you guys made it to the boys.