|| Chapter Seven ( 07 ); Work ||

School was coming to an end. You were so ready to go to work and get away from your school buddies for a while. You grabbed your things out of your locker in a rush and ran out. Of course, you got lots of stares but you didn't mind. You were happy to go to work for once. 

     After school you usually head straight to the cafe because your uniform is already there. You loved your work because you worked as a maid in a maid cafe! You dropped your bag next to your small locked in the rooms behind the dining area + the cooking area and changed into your outfit along with some other girls.

" You ladies ready? " One called out.

" Yep! " You said brushing your uniform off.

" As ready as I'll ever be! " Another called out. Then you all stepped into the dining area. There were customers already seated by the greeter at the door. She was another maid who got to the cafe earlier than you and the others did. 

     You walked up to one table and said, " Welcome home Master! Is there anything special I can make for you? You don't wanna be hungry now do you? " You said giving the man sitting down a kind and friendly look. He look to be in his early thirties. He turned a little red.

" U-Uh, Number 3 on the menu please! " He replied to you.

" Great! Coming right up, sir! " You said ripping the paper from your small notepad with the man's order on it. You gave it to the chef and she started cooking it. Once she was done, she handed to you and you gave it to the customer. " Enjoy! " You said to him while heading over to another customer. You repeated this step until it was closing time. 

     " Good work girls! Did y'all earn a lot of tips? " One of your coworkers asked.

     " Yep! " You replied back to her.

     " Of course you did (Y/N), you're like, the best employee according to the customers. " She said smiling. 

     " Thanks! " You smiled back to her and took of your uniform and put it into your locker. You grabbed your backpack and walked to your apartment. Then, your phone buzzed.

* (1) Message From Cameron *

You clicked your tongue and opened the message. You were surprised to see a long paragraph. You decided to sit down at a bench so you wouldn't fall into a dangerous situation.

* I'm so sorry I slapped you (Y/N)! Please please please forgive me! I really love your company and seeing you angry at me makes me saaddd.. just don't fall in love with Yoosung, that's all I ask! Please be my BFF again! ;((((( *

You giggled at the message. Should you tease her or no?

Tease her, of course. 

* k * Was your reply and she immediately replied back.

* (Y/N) don't mess with me!!! PLEASE BE MY BFF AGAIN! *

* Gosh, didn't know you were so clingy. *

* ;( *

* Okay okay fine, ill see you tomorrow then. *

* YAYAYAYYA *

     You never knew Cameron had such a soft side.

     You carried your phone to your apartment and went straight to bed, dropping your backpack next to it. You immediately snoozed off to sleep. 

       You woke up gracefully because you had a nice sleep. You changed, had breakfast, and left your apartment.

     You locked your door and walked to school. The only thing that was on your mind was Yoosung. You didn't know for sure if you liked him after that dream you had. It was surely weird and you never knew you would dream of something like that. Your train of thought stopped once you banged your forehead into the gate at the school and fell to the ground.

" Awhh.. " You said rubbing the hurt spot.

" You okay? " A deep voice said coming up to you. It was a boy with white hair with some pink dyed into it.

" Yeah.. I think so.. " You said as he helped you stand up.

" You seem like a nice girl.. " He said taking a glance at you up and down.

" A-Are you checking me out?! " You yelled as he covered your mouth with his hand. 

" Shut up idiot! I could get in trouble! And no! I was not! I just... wanna take you to a place that would treat you better than this hell house. " He said removing his hand and pointing to the school. You hit your head pretty hard so you for some DUMB REASON agreed.

" Okay.. good! Meet me behind the school RIGHT when it ends. " As he said that you pouted. You were going to ask Yoosung for some coffee. But I guess it didnt matter to you since you didnt really know if you liked him too well so you said OK. 

" Kay.. see you then. " He said. " I guess you could call me Saeran.. since we're going to be a bit close for a while~ " He smirked and walked off. He disappeared into the crowd of students.

What an odd boy you thought. 

Thanks for reading! I had no idea what to call this chapter. It's so bad omg im like cringing at it omg. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was a little TRASHHHH so sorry about that. Anyways, enjoy your day! Sorry if I made any typos!