|| Chapter Eighteen; Yoosung and Rika ||

You woke up at 8AM to the sunlight beaming through your blinds that merely covered the window in your bedroom. You knew what day it was. It was Saturday. One of the best days of the week. You were excited to hang out with Yoosung today. You both were going to help out with the community farmers market that opened every Saturday.

You got up and got ready for the day. You were short overalls and a black and white stripped short-sleeved shirt. You ate a good breakfast which was just pancakes and fruit. You were ready to head out with Yoosung so you decided to call him over so you could leave together. He would be right over.

Your place was clean and organized and all you had to do was wait for him.

You were watching TV until you heard a knock at your door. You were happy to see Yoosung standing on the other side of the door.

" Ready to go? " He asked holding out his arm.

" Yep! " You said and linked arms with him. You two walked down to the market and starting to help with volunteer work. You were having a great time together seeing as this was your (2nd? idfk i forgot) date. You were happy to spend time with him for once without being in school or involved with anything related to school.

You were helping for about thirty minutes for now. You stopped to see Yoosung smiling at you.

" Something catch your eye, Yoosung? " You asked him and smiled back.

" It's just.. you remind me so much of my.. cousin...Rika. " He said as his eyes starting tearing up a little. " I hope I can see Rika through you. "

You took that the wrong way. So you got a tad bit angry.

" Is that why you're dating me? " You asked and stood up from the garden you two were crouching down by.

" N-No! I like you for you! It's just.. you remind me so much of her that sometimes I think that you are her because you have so many similarities. Especially since we're volunteering right now.." He frowned and rubbed his shoulder without making eye contact. He had an awkward expression on his face.

" Yoosung, I don't want to be her to you. I want you to see me. " You said dusting off your overalls.

" I know, as I say, you two are just very alike. Maybe you'll even take over her old job soon.. " Yoosung said as he stood up along with you.

" You're making no sense Yoosung, I'm going to go get some water. " You said and walked off. You could tell Yoosung was watching you.

' I don't want Yoosung to think of me as Rika. I want him to think of me as.. me. Not anyone else. He told me how his cousin.. died earlier and I can understand why he's feeling this way I just don't want to be his new Rika. I want to be his new girlfriend. His new (Y/N). Maybe I'm just overthinking this. I should talk to Seven about this since he seems to be his closest friend.' You thought deeply to yourself. You decided that speaking to Seven would be a good idea and not tell Yoosung about this. You decided to call him while Yoosung was still at the small garden. Luckily he picked up.

* Hello Seven? Today, at 5PM, I would like to come over to discuss Yoosung. *

* No can do! Unless we go to your house! My location is secret~ *

* Okay fine, here's the location; ( you read out the location to him and he wrote it down im too lazy to make up an address. ) *

* Alright! Be over there at 5 exactly! Bye bye~ *

Then he hung up. You were hoping for this to turn out well.