|| Chapter Fourteen; Cameron And You ||

You were a bit nervous from what Cameron said. You knew that dating her crush is breaking the " girl code " but you just couldn't help it. Love was love and she should encourage you instead of crying over it. You also felt terrible though.

" Well, that's a shame Cameron. " Alexa said sighing. 

" No it's not because.. because we don't even like each other! Ewww! " You said winking at Yoosung for him to play along.

" Yeaah, girls are ew. " He said trying to cover up a small laugh.

" Is Yoosung gay? " Zen asked chuckling a bit.

" N-No! I'm not gay! I just don't have any feelings for girls at the moment. Or boys! " He said starting to get nervous.

" Yeah, and boys are ew too. Same reason as Yoosung. " You said taking a little glance at Cameron to see if she was better. She looked a tad angry but you decided to ignore it. She shouldn't be so stubborn.

" I-It's not like I like Yoosung or anything it's because they aren't a good couple. " She said stuttering and starting to turn a light pink. She was for sure a tsundere.

" It's okay to have a crush, Cameron. " Zen said smiling at her.

" Hmph. " She crossed her arms and glared at you. You nervously laughed. Then the bell rang.

" That's the bell, I should get going now, bye! " You said and got up from your seat. You especially waved at Yoosung. You weren't keeping this relationship much of a secret. It was obvious something was going on, which made Cameron stare you down as you walked out. You could feel her staring at you.

     You got to class a bit late because you made a stop at the bathroom. The usual crowd of girls were gone and Zen was sitting down at his desk. You smiled at the emptiness in the room as the girls were sitting down and you could finally see the board with all the to dos. You happily inhaled and sat down at your own desk.

    But you were starting to feel a little tired again. You were lucky that the day is almost over. You couldn't go back to asleep again, that would be a bad idea. You were just happy to be able to go home.

     The bell rang which meant it was time to switch to the last class of the day. You were excited to see him again and it filled you with warm feelings  every time you did. You exchanged your things and walked to the auditorium and met Yoosung backstage. He teased you about being a little later than he had been and you two giggled.

" Hey (Y/N), you know what today is? " Yoosung asked setting up the area.

" No, what day is it? "

" Thursday! Which means we'll be preforming tomorrow! I'm so happy I got partnered with you, (Y/N)! " He said with the tone in his voice sounding happy and excited.

" So what you're saying is, we'll preform this embarrassing ass scene in front of 20 other kids? " You asked him because it was going to be hard preforming this in front of the rest of the class.

" Eeek! I forgot about that! Ooh that's going to be so embarrassing! " He nervously said. You laughed kissed him on the forehead. He started to turn red.

" Well, let's start practicing! " You shouted and got into position. You two made a cute couple but Cameron would get in the way.

     You guys practiced and practiced until the bell rang. It was time for you to go home. You decided to invite Yoosung over so you wouldn't fall asleep. Luckily, he agreed. He walked to your apartment with you.

     Once you two got inside you placed your backpacks on the floor and you two sat on the couch and played LOLOL. You were doing great and Yoosung was helping you. You two were like the dream team. You flowed well together and you two were a great pair. You won a lot of games and matches until you got distracted by a text.

* (1) Message From Cameron *

     You were a bit nervous to read it but you still opened it and it read:

* Hey (Y/N), I'm coming over for a bit so be ready for me! *

     You turned off your phone and looked at Yoosung with a nervous smile.

" What's wrong, (Y/N)? " He asked while looking at you nervously.

" Cameron is coming over and she likes you and I think she knows that we're.. you know.. " You said chuckling a little but starting to sweat a bit. 

" Uh oh, this is bad. " He said starting to panic a little. " What do we do? "

" I've got just the plan. "

Thank you for reading! This was uploaded late because I was out with family. Happy 4th of July!