.+ Special Chapter; Nekos p.2 +.

You were walking home, angrily. You were also scared for the date tomorrow with Yoosung. You didn't want to go out in public with ears and a tail. You decided to tell Yoosung to have lunch at your house. You had an idea to order takeout or some pizza.

    Once you got inside you immediately texted him. Luckily, he agreed and said he would arrive at you house at 11:30 AM. You were very excited to have your first date with Yoosung! But not excited that you were have ears and a tail joining along.

      You sleep out of all your stress about becoming a possible neko.

-= The Next Morning =-   

     You woke up and changed into something cute. It was a short white dress.  You cleaned the entire apartment and set the table for you and Yoosung. Your neko features have not shown up yet which made you anxious about the time they will.

      You were now ready for your at home date with Yoosung. All you had to do was wait for him to show up.

     A few hours and minutes have passed and it was 11:17. You heard a knock at your door. You excitedly ran to the door and opened it.

" Hey Yoo-.. Alexa? What are you doing here? "

" HERE! QUICKLY DRINK THIS! " She yelled and shoved a bottle into your mouth. By instinct, you swallowed it but coughed shortly after.

" What the hell Alexa!? " 

" It's a potion to get rid of the neko things-.... " She went silent and dropped her purse.

" What? " You said as you saw her reach out and grab her phone from her pocket and snap some pictures of you. Her eyes started glistening.

" I may of gave you the wrong potion... " She managed to say under her breath.

" WHAT?! " You yelled and look down at yourself. You had a long black and tail and some black ears. " ALEXA I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! " You yelled until you heard a knock at your door. Alexa quickly opened it and ran out.  Standing there confused was Yoosung. He was watching Alexa run down the hallway. He turned to you and smiled. He stopped smiling and his eyes had widened. He had noticed your fully functional REAL neko tail. He started blushing really hard.

" I know this is weird but just ignore it for the whole date, Alexa and I we're experimenting and-" You were cut off by Yoosung.

" Don't worry, I think it's.. really.. cute. " He said and quickly walked to the table so you couldn't see him blushing. 

" Aw, thank you. " You said starting to turn a little pink. You walked over to the table too and sat down next to Yoosung and pulled out your phone. " Anything you'd like to eat? I think we should order some takeout or something that's delivery. " You said starting to look up some websites.

" Hm, I don't know, we could just order pizza and watch a movie, maybe play LOLOL? " He suggested as his grin began to grow.

" YES! We can eat pizza and play LOLOL! You have amazing ideas, Yoosung! " You shouted and immediately started dialing the local pizza place's number.

" Aw, I'm blushing. " He said and smiled. You kissed him on the cheek and your tail began to wag. Yoosung noticed and started blushing more. You laughed and began ordering some pizzas while he walked over to the couch and starting setting up a comfortable place to play LOLOL.

     Then the pizza arrived. Without thinking you opened the door to give the delivery guy some money.

" 13.95... woah.. are those real?! " He said and started to reach his hand out to touch your neko ears.

" NO! They're not! Here! Take your money and don't touch me! " You shouted and forced the money into his hand while grabbing the pizzas. Yoosung heard you shouting and walked over and shut the door for you.

" What happened? " He asked while helping you carry the pizzas over to the coffee table near the couch.

" He tried to touch my ears. " You said while sitting down next to Yoosung and logging into LOLOL. 

" I would've hit him for you.. " He quietly said under his breath.

" You know whispering won't do much.  I have two extra ears now. " You laughed and kissed him on the forehead. " Now! Let's start playing! "

Thanks for reading this special chapter! I thought making the chapter a little cute by adding in nekos so I did. Anyways, enjoy your day!