|| Chapter Twelve; Cannot Sleep ||

Yoosung looked like a dork out there and that made you laugh as you walked home. You walked alone, which didn't really bother you. Though you had wished to walk with Yoosung. Then you started thinking.

' Am I being too desperate for Yoosung? I mean, I have been trying to make Yoosung look bad in front of Cameron. I'm also wanting him to be by my side 24/7. Hmm, maybe I'm just thinking too much. ' 

You lightly shook your head as you opened up your apartment door. You flipped off your shoes and plopped on to your couch as you threw your backpack to the ground. You looked through the channels on TV. Nothing good was on so you went to Netflix and watched [Insert Favorite Netflix Show]. You loved the characters in it and the show was so entertaining to you. You didn't care what anyone said about the show, you just loved it too much to care.

     You shortly fell asleep a few minutes later.

-= Your Dream =-

" Hey (Y/N)! " A girlish voice called out to you but you couldn't recognize it. You were at your house that was made out of chocolate bars. Sadly, you had lactose intolerance. Then, a random girl walked inside your house.

" Who are you? " You asked her and she shut the door and sat on the couch with you.

" I'm Lydia, pleasure to meet you. " The girl said to you as she held out her hand, wanting you to shake it.

" Oh, I'm (Y/N). " You replied back to her while grabbing her hand and shaking it.

"  I know. " She creepily said to you.

" You know... what? " 

" Your name. " Lydia said as you widened your eyes. " I have control over your fate, (Y/N), so don't make me angry. " She smiled. She walked out of your house and loudly shut it.

-= End of Your Dream =-  

     You woke up, gasping from the sudden awaken. You looked around your apartment and made sure the dream was fake, even though it was pretty dumb. You wondered who this Lydia girl was and what she meant by " I have control over your fate. " It was just a dream so you decided to ignore it but you knew it would deeply cut into the back of your head and remain there.

     You looked at the clock, it was 11:03 PM and you needed to sleep, but you couldn't because you just woke up from your long ass nap. You decided to watch your favorite youtuber until you fell asleep. You would laugh at some parts.

     A few more minutes ( Actually hours. ) later, the time read 1:15 AM. You really needed to sleep but you just couldn't. You decided to drink some warm milk. You hated the thought of drinking milk plain but it was so disgusting but apparently it helped to make people fall asleep. You quickly swallowed it and went back to bed and got back on your phone and looked up ways to fall asleep. You shortly then dropped it on your nose and it hurt bad. The pain was so bad that you could not go to sleep with it. 

     You turned to your side and watched some more  youtube. The time was now 2:01 AM. You still weren't falling asleep but you continued watching and didn't pay attention to the time. You were silently laughing at some parts in the videos you were watching. You felt restless though.

     You took another look at the time. You had watched a BUNCH of videos. The time was now 3:27 AM and you needed to go to sleep. You groaned and shut your eyes. You could not fall asleep at any cost. You closed your eyes for about 20 minutes and it was now 3:48 AM, almost four. You finally got yourself to sleep.

Then your alarm rang, it was 6:00 AM. You felt like you had a ten minute nap. It was now time for school.

IM SO SO SO SO SO SO! SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING ON TIME/SCHEDULE. I HAVE BEEN VERY VERY VERY BUSY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I WILL TRY AND UPLOAD AT EXACTLY 3:50 PM (CDT) TOMORROW! THANK YOU FOR READING! SHOUTOUT TO: