|| Chapter Twenty One; A Soothing Sunday pt. 2 ||

Alexa buckled herself into her seatbelt and pulled oaut of her parking spot. She had a pink G-Wagon which was very typical of her. It was customly made with soft fabric for the seats.

I took a small peek at her in the mirror and she had an exciting and overjoyed expression. I turned over to Yoosung who was gulping at the sight. I silently giggled and grabbed his hand and gave him an assuring look. He smiled back and nervously laughed.

It took us thirty minutes to get to the spa. The building looked lush and small but the inside felt bigger.

Alexa had a bright smile on her face as she walked inside to check us in. I walked with Yoosung as my hand was in his and followed behind Alexa.

Alexa seemed to know the worker behind the register because she gave us a small %10 discount on our appointment. Alexa winked at us and started walking into the main area.

The spa smelt like soap which heavily covered the mud. If you hadn't seen the mud when you walked in, you wouldn't have known it was there.

Yoosung's grip tightened a little before he let go as we sat down on the chairs to get our feet done. He didn't get his painted but he got them exfoliated.

I turned to Alexa and whispered, " How did you meet the clerk? "

She smiled and giggled, " Shh, don't tell anyone, but we met at a bar. " She ended her sentence with a small wink. She has been winking a lot today.

Yoosung looked at me with a confused expression and I just shrugged at him with a small laugh. He smiled back and turned back around and propped himself up in his chair and began texting someone on his phone.

.... who though?

Hey! Thanks for reading! I saw we reached 1k and that made me so happy! Thank you everyone so much for enjoying my story and putting up with my inactiveness and absence. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and there will be many more to come! :)

- Lydia .