|| Chapter Nine; Why Do You Make Me Fall For You? ||

You left the auditorium in a really nervous mood. You had no idea if this Saeran guy was a bad person or a good person. It made you very anxious. You quickly grabbed your backpack and walked to the back of the school, making sure nobody saw you. You turned to a corner and saw the white haired boy standing there. He grinned.

" Ah, I thought you wouldn't come. " He said walking towards you as you slowly backed up away from him. He put his hand to his face and laughed. " No need to fright, I won't bite. I just want to take you somewhere. This place is called Magenta. " He said taking a strong grip on your hand. You turned pal and gasped at the pain of his grasp.

" I'm already happy enough! Now let go! " You yelled trying to pull away. He was too strong for you. He chuckled more.

" If you don't quiet down, I'll use more force. " He said pulling you towards him. You were furious. You were close enough to kick his stomach so you did. He fell to the ground clenching his shirt. You started running. Running very fast and not looking back. A few tears fell from your eyes and you had a bruise around your wrist. 

     You kept running and running until you bumped into someone. You looked up and saw Yoosung with a worried face noticing the tears that had came out of your eyes.

" (Y-Y/N)! " He shouted lifting you up. He looked at your eyes, they were watery and that made him anxious. " What happened to you? " He asked. You couldn't speak so you didn't. He held your hands and walked you to your apartment.

     You unlocked it and he walked you inside and sat you down on the couch. 

" Wh-What happened.. " He asked as he rubbed the bruise on your wrist. You flinched and immediately pulled it back. He got up and went to your fridge and made you an ice pack. He placed it on your wrist. You smiled at him and he smiled back. You both made long eye contact.

" Th-Thank you. " You managed to say as you turned red. You were embarrassed by your blush and looked away. He tilted his head and smiled more. You looked at him as he got closer to your face. You were close enough to wear you could feel his breath. You were in his carbon dioxide zone.

( Carbon Dioxide Zone = When you feel someone else's breath and you get immediately more attracted to them. )   

     Then, his lips touched yours. You felt a warm sensation in your stomach. You knew Cameron would hate you for this but you couldn't pull back for some reason. You liked this. You never know you would fall for Yoosung. You had closed your widened eyes by now. You and Yoosung were in for a long kiss until Yoosung pulled away. You both were panting and blushing really hard. You smiled so little and he smiled big. You both were speechless. 

" S-So.. " He said.

" U-Um.. " You replied to him. You both were a little embarrassed to speak.

" I-I should go.. s-see you tomorrow (Y/N), I hope your wrist heals soon. " He said walking out and gently shutting the door behind him. You were frozen on the couch and had nothing to say. You got up and went to your bedroom. You pulled up Alexa's number and texted her.

* Uhm.. Alexa, can you talk for a minute.. *

     She immediately replied back.

* Yeah, need something? *

* I think I like Yoosung. *

* EEEE! I ALWAYS KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP BETWEEN YOU TWWO! I SHIP YOU AND YOOSUNG MORE THAN YOOSUNG AND CAMERON!! *

* we gotta keep this from cam cam tho.. *

* Right, yeah.. CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST CRUSH! *