Don't Bother...

Wooooow. Ï was smiling ąŧ the comments... You guys made me so happy ξ=}

::::::::::::Craigs POV:::::::::::::

Ï was walking back to my house just thinking about Kadija the whole time. She's so pretty and she seems nice. But Wendy and å whole bunch of other kids make fun of her and call her names. Wendy even slapped her and then her glasses came off. I've never seen anyone as heartless as Wendy. She actually stepped on Kadija's glasses and laughed at her. Ï was disgusted. I walked into my house and I saw my mom and my cousin talking.

"Hey mom, hey CJ." I said to them. CJ is a girl and she's actually pretty. When I was younger, I had a little crush on her but she's my cousin so... That would be weird...

"Hey Craig. Long time no see huh?" CJ smirked while hugging me. I hugged her back. Her hugs are just like Kadija's... I'm starting to fall for her now, and by 'her' I mean Kadija.

"Hi baby. How was the first day of school?" My mom asked me. I sighed and sat on the couch.

"It was awful. I saw this amazingly beautiful girl get bullied. So I went to help her and I dropped her off at her house. It's like everyone in that school hates her guts." I explained to them.

"So are all the people in that school mean?" CJ asked me. I shook my head.

"Not at all. I actually met these three awesome guys. Their names are Jacob, Chresanto and Ray."

"Ooooo. Are they cute?" CJ asked while smiling big. I looked at her with a weird look on my face.

"I don't know! I'm not gay!" I chuckled.

"Whatever. I think they are... So, I'm going to your school on Monday. But first, I'm going to the mall, BYE!!!" She smiled at us then left. My mom sat down next to me and rubbed my back.

"You like that girl don't you?" She raised her eyebrow at me. I scoffed.

"What? Me? No way mom. She's just a friend of mine." I said while avoiding eye contact. She laughed a little.

"You said she was amazingly beautiful, Craig. What's her name?" "

Her name is Kadija Morris and she is like an angel. Mom, she's so beautiful I can't even explain." I said while day dreaming about her. I know I've only known her for a few hours but... I think I'm in... Love.

"Awe! My little baby's in love!" My mom sang while running up the stairs.

"AYE HONEY GUESS WHAT! CRAIG HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!!" My mom screamed to my dad. Parents these days...

*Kadija's POV*

*21st of July, 2012*

I woke up to the sound of my mom and dad arguing over something stupid I guess. But I smiled at the fact that my dad came for my birthday. Yes, today is my 16th birthday. I'm not even having a Sweet 16 because my mom thinks I don't deserve one. I lazily got out of bed and went to do all my hygiene stuff and changed into some white skinnies and a pink tanktop. I walked down the stairs and my mom looked beyond mad. My dad looked at me and smiled. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

"I missed you so much dad." I mumbled into his shoulder. He put me down and smiled at me.

"Happy birthday Kadija. And I missed you too." He said with a gentle, deep voice. I wish he lived here with us. Living alone with my mom is HELL.

"Jaelyn. Say Happy Birthday to Kadija." My dad shot at my mom. She gave my dad a death glare and walked to the kitchen.

"What's her problem!?" I asked my dad. He took my hand and led me over to the couch.