Me? A Model?

♥Kadija's POV♥

♥Location: Restaurant♥

♥Time: 9.25pm♥

"I'll the have the chicken schnitzel with extra fries, a sprite and salad." Craig told the waiter.

"Are you seriously gonna eat the salad?" I asked him. He looked at me with big puppy dog eyes. I sighed. 

"Fine, I'll eat it for you." I smiled. Craig and I have been together for 1 year now. I actually wanted to spend our 1 year anniversary on the beach but, Craig wanted to take me this 'surprise' restaurant.   

"Okay, your food will be ready in about 10 to 15 minutes." The waiter said.   

"Okay, thank you." I said politely.   

"So, since we've been dating for 1 year now, I bought you something..." Craig smiled at me while holding my hands. This boy is always buying me expensive things.   

"You didn't have to baby." I laughed.   

"I know but, I just thought that if I bought you expensive things then, you'll love me even more." He said quietly. I gasped a little.   

"Craig! I would love you even if you lived on the streets and had no money." I assured him. He smiled at me.  

"Really? Wow. All my other girlfriends would keep on asking me for money all the damn time. One of them was Wendy..."   

"Why did you even give them the money?" I asked him.   

"Well, they were always saying some kind of excuse like 'Honey, I need some money to pay for my momma's hospital bill.' and 'Baby, could you give me some money so I can pay for my little brothers school fees?'... I was so stupid back then. I was always wasting money on my girlfriends, drugs and cigarettes..." He confessed. I felt really sorry for him.   

"That's the past. It's long gone and forgotten." I smiled. He softly kissed my hand.  

"I love you so much Kadija. Happy anniversary."   

"I love you too." I sang to him.   

■Location: Craig's House■

■Time: 10.05pm■  

"That was some goooood food!!" Craig beamed. His mother smiled weakly at us. I looked into her eyes and they were red and puffy. I walked over to her and embraced her in a warm hug.   

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She sniffed.   

"Um. We're n -not gonna be a -able t -to live i -in this h -house any m -more..." She stammered while tears were streaming down her face.   

"Why not?" Craig asked.   

"We don't have enough money to pay rent and if we don't pay in 2 days then... Then...-" She cried. I hugged her again.   

"Shh. Everything's gonna be okay..." I whispered to her.     

"Fuck..." Craig mumbled then went upstairs. I heard a door bang.   

"I'll go check on Craig." I told her then went upstairs. His room door was closed and I didn't want to disturb him so, I went to my room and fell asleep.   

♥Craig's POV♥  

I can't believe this. I told that stupid guy to give us one more week. He just never listens....  

♥Next day, 1.00pm♥  

I woke up to the sound of a car engine. I checked my phone and it was 1 in the afternoon. Ugh why do I always wake up so late? I looked out the window and saw Kadija in my car, driving away. I wonder where she's going...  

"Mom, is it okay if I go out? With your car?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.   

"Go ahead..." She mumbled. I think she's really stressed out about all this rent payment.   

I opened the garage to see my moms old car. It's better than nothing...  

♥Kadija's POV♥

♥Location: The Park♥  

"Kadija?" A voice asked. I looked around and saw no one. Maybe it was my dad calling me from Heaven???   

"Y- Yeah?" I replied, a little scared.   

"Thank goodness. I thought something bad happened to you." The voiced said. I turned around and saw Craig. I smiled at him and kissed him.   

"Hey. Yeah I just came here to think... What're you doing here?" I asked him.   

"Well I wanted to see if you were safe." He said. Aw how sweet.   

"Wow. You're perfect." A deep voice said behind me. I turned around and saw a tall man, wearing a tuxedo. I looked at him in confusion.   

"Me?" I asked, pointing to myself.  

"Yes. would you like to be a model?" He asked me. Why the fūċk would he ask me that? I'm hideous.    "Um.." I started. He gave me a white business card that said:  

Elite Model Management Los Angeles

345 North Maple Drive Suite

397 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 USA

Tel             310-274-9395      

Fax 310-278-7520   

A/N: THE MODELLING AGENCY ABOVE IS REAL! The phone numbers, the address. EVERYTHING. So if any of y'all looking for a modelling agency, I got you one lol.

"Oh, thank you..." I smiled politely and he walked away. I looked at Craig.   

"Oh my G0d. That was... Awkward..." I laughed.   

"Are you gonna call them?" He asked me.   

"... Maybe... It could help you guys get the money and pay for the rent." I said.   

"No Kadija, you can't do this. I don't want you to sacrifice anything for us." He said to me. I sighed.   

♥Location: Kadija's Room♥

♥Time: 4.05pm♥   I looked at the business card, picked up my phone and dialed in the number.   

"Hello, this is Elite Model Management, how may I help you?" A female voice said.  

"Hi, I would like to be modelling for your company..." I began  

Oh. Ma. Gerd. What will Craig do after he's found out?!