Drifting

{A/N: HELLO GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AFTER LIKE 2 YEARS LOL. I FORGOT MY PASSWORD FOR LIKE A YEAR AND 6 MONTHS THEN I REMEMBERED IT AGAIN BUT I HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND STUFF BUT YEAH I RE-READ THIS STORY AND I REALLY LIKE IT SO IM A CHANGED WOMAN NOW AND MORE MATURE LOL SORRY AGAIN FOR THE LONG WAIT I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!}

~ Kadija's P.O.V~

I screwed up so much. Craig probably doesn't even trust me anymore. I lied to him right in front of his face and it's only hitting me now. I should probably move out before he decides to kick me out himself.

I felt a soft hand on my shoulder and turned around. It was Craig's mom. I sighed in relief and she gave me a comforting smile. "Kadija honey." She said in a soothing voice as she calmly stroked my arm. I nodded my head and i felt warm tears streaming down my face and she pulled me into a big hug. I am so f*cked up I don't even know what made me like this. I hate it when other people get hurt, espeically when I'm the reason (except when I beat the shit out of Wendy because she is a bitch).

I sniffed slightly and dragged myself upstairs to go find Craig. I heard his deep voice through the crack of his bedroom door quietly cussing to himself and saying things such as "why would she do this? What has gotten into her?" I took a deep breath and opened the door. He instantly turned around and walked up to me. "I'm sorry." I whispered. He gave me a huge hug and kissed my forehead. I sighed in relief and hugged him back. He was so warm and it made me feel safe.

"Kadija. Baby." He said in a serious tone while pulling apart from the hug. I nodded. He sighed and sat on his bed taking me with him. "Why did you do all that?" Did he seriously want me to explain myself? Did he not know what I've been through? I was starting to get a little agitated because I felt as if he was just asking that to make me feel more guilty about myself. "Why did I do all what?" I replied. He looked at me dead in the eyes and said, "you know what I'm talking about Kadija. Why did you lie and say you started working at McDonalds? Why didn't you just tell me you were a part time model? And why did you start smoking? Do you know how harmful that is to your body? I don't want to lose you alright?" I wanted to say something to explain myself but nothing came out of my mouth. "Honestly Kadija, I love you but I can't deal with you if you're going to keep acting like this." He semi yelled at me.

What the hell is going on with him? I put my hand on my hip and raised up my eyebrow. "What the hell is up with you Craig? Why are you acting so uptight?" I asked in a calm tone. His eyes widened and he said, "because I'm just so sick and tired of always saving you Kadija! You always manage to put yourself in harms way and I'm always gonna be the one to save you huh? You gotta fight for yourself sometimes. I'm not gonna be here forever you know." Then he pushed passed me and stormed out of the room. I followed him out and yelled out his name but he kept on ignoring me and I saw his burst out the front door. What just happened?

"Where did Craig go?" I asked his mom while she was cooking something. She washed her hands and said, "um I think he said he was going to get a few things and will be back later tonight." I grabbed my jacket and went outside. The cold air slapped my face as I hurried down the sidewalk to the gas station. I felt really desperate for a pack of cigarrettes. I know this may sound disgusting but I'm just super stressed out right now and I need something to take away all the stress and pain. He's always been with me throughout the hard times and it honestly hurts me so much that I'm always putting myself first instead of him.

~ Craig's P.O.V ~

I love Kadija with all my heart, really I do. We're going through hard times right now and I want to make things right between us again. I want to lighten the mood in our relationship and I feel like the only way to do that is to prove that I wanna spend the rest of my life with her. I know this may sound crazy but I'm on my way to pick up the promise ring I ordered a few weeks ago for Kadija. I just really hope she accepts it.

"Here you go sir. She's a very lucky lady." the lady at the counter said while smiling at me. I chuckled nervously. "Ahah yeah, yeah she is. Thank you..."

"So, when are you planning to give it to her? I think you should take her to a park, at night of course. With rose petals and lit up candles. Trust me, all the ladies love it. Have a nice day and good luck." she explained and then waved goodbye to me. Her idea wasn't half bad to be honest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is so perfect Craig. Oh my goodness Kadija will love it." my mom sang. I couldn't help but smile. "Do you know where she is? Oh wait I think I see her." I said. I could see a figure similar to hers on the other side of the park. It's 10pm, what's she doing in a park by herself? I jogged towards her. the closer I got, the more I could hear her sobs. "Kadija?" I asked. She turned around with a cigarette in her hand, mascara and eyeliner running down her soft cheeks and her lips were trembling. Seeing her like this only breaks my heart. I pulled her towards my chest and kissed the top of her head. She dropped the cigarette and held on to me as tightly as possible. "I love you baby. I'll always love you no matter what we go through." I assured her. She sniffed and looked straight into my eyes. "You deserve someone better Craig, someone who won't cause you so much stress and anger." she whimpered. I took her hand and led her to the middle of the park, where rose petals were layed out in a heart shape with lit up candles inbetween them. I took her in the middle of the heart and held her hands. "Craig. What are you doing?" Kadija laughed while tears rolled down her face. I could feel my hands starting to form sweat beads. "Promise me you'll stay with me forever. I know I've done some pretty fucked up things in my past. I've changed and I love you and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. I promise." After I said that, she had a biggest smile on her face and cupped my face with her small hands. "I promise Craig." then she put her lips against mine. I almost forgot what it felt like to kiss her. Her soft lips danced with mine and it felt like we were the only two people on earth. It was magical.

{A/N: HI GUYS okay I know some of you guys are mad at me and that's perfectly fine because I'm mad at me too lmao. Sorry if I lost my touch but I'm gonna be updating regularly - no excuses this time :) Don't forget to vote xx OH and also I'm writing a new book called "Be Mine" it's a Jaden Smith and Justine Skye love story so yeahhhh go check it outt :3}