The Alpha's Rogue Mate

Read this !

So this book may replace the last werewolf book I wrote because the last book wasn't plotted out very well. I admit I am using some idea's from the long book series "Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter" but most of the idea's and the plot is all my idea. I hope you like the book, please enjoy.

-Summer512 ;-)

=================================================

It’s been five months since I was booted out of my pack, and the days haven’t been kind do me either; although, I deserve the harsh treatment for what I’ve done. My pack, the Moonshire pack made me a rogue wolf for what I did. They even cursed me with the black rose curse. It is a curse that I am doomed to this miserable life that I barely cling onto, until I find a mate. Problem is, is that who wants a rogue as a mate and I don’t want anyone. I don’t want to be with anyone, other wolves have done nothing but hurt me and spit vile words at my heart. Don’t pity me, I don’t what sympathy, and I don’t want to love or to be love. This is the way of the black and white furred wolf with blue eyes, the rogue wolf known as Sapphire.

----The Alpha----

I howled loudly, trying to call my mate that I have yet to find. I’m so close to becoming an alpha, but I need a mate. I pray to my ancestors that are said to live on the ice, beneath the clouds and moon. They are known as the Ice Lunar Pack. It is said that when you die as a good wolf you join the Ice Lunar Pack. I pray and howl to the Ice Lunar Pack’s Luna, who is said to watch over us and our mates. I long to find a mate, the wolf destined to be with me I imagine her to have fur like mine, dark and luscious. I imagine her to be bold, courageous, strong, and to have the confidence of any regular alpha. I guess I imagine her to be perfect. Well she must be since she’ll be an alpha’s mate. I hear no returning howl from anyone out in the frosty forest. I sigh, I have high doubts I’ll ever find a mate, or at least one that I will come to love.

“Still praying for a mate Jinx?” asked Berry. My nose wrinkled up slightly. Berry was a nice girl and all, but she dyed her fur in the blueberry patch. I nodded feeling guilty. I’d ignored a lot of my duties, and instead I’d been focused on finding a mate.Berry chuckled softly and shook out her fur making the scent of old blueberries in the air sharper. I still needed to find a beta; our pack had Berry as the medicine wolf, so at least we didn’t have to trouble with finding one. My pack had just left our summer den for our winter den. The Ice Lake would surely be frozen in no time. I could smell the border of my territory just ahead, and something else. I was about to howl when a different howl split through the icy cold, arctic air.

“That sounds like Buckeye!”Berry barked. I jumped to my paws and raced forward with Berry right behind me. Buckeye stood near the river squinting with his one good eye at a wolf that lie unconscious. It was a she wolf with black fur, with a few white streaks in her fur. The wolf's fur was patch as well, definitely a sign of malnourishment. 

“Found this wolf here, do you think she’s a rogue?” Buckeye growled, poking the wolf with one paw. I sniffed the wolf curiously, her scent was sour like vinegar but then there was something strange about the scent I just couldn’t figure out. The wolf's scent was odd, but I couldn't describe it. I took a step back nervously and narrowed my eyes.

“Jinx what’s wrong?” Buckeye asked nervously. I’m very confident about everything I do as the alpha, but for me to be shaken made my pack uneasy.

“Nothing lets bring this wolf back to camp. Perhaps when she comes around we can question her she was in our territory” I snapped with authority.. The nodded, and together they picked the limp she-wolf up by her scruff. I held back a growl because I didn't like them touching her. I suppose I didn’t like my pack mates holding or touching a rogue wolf. Once we were back at camp, the center of our territory. They roughly dropped her, and I had to force myself not to growl at them for being so rough with her. 'I don’t know what’s wrong with me' I thought feeling confused. I shook my head hoping to clear some of the confusion, and it helped a little. The rest of the pack eventually came around after securing the border lines around our territory.

“Who is that?” whispered Brownie.

“I think it’s a rogue they found on the border” replied Ryder in the same hushed voice. The she-wolf slowly began to stir, and all four-teen members of my pack including me waited for her to awake. 'How will she react to us?' I wondered. 'Would she immediately spring to attack us?' I wondered. Her eyes opened slowly, and then opened wide in shock as she starred at us. Quickly she scrambled to three of her feet, her front paw lifted as if it were injured. Her fur rose in a hostile manner and she barred her teeth. Her tail was lowered fearfully in a submissive manner.

“Who are you and what do you want with me?” she growled. 'Yep, definitely a rogue' I thought feeling disgusted. I had a great dislike for rogue wolf,  but any pack wolf did as well. Rogue wolves were dangerous. It was a known fact.

“We are wolves of Ice Lake pack, and we’ll being doing the questioning!” Buckeye growled furiously causing the rogue to crouch down fearfully.

“Buckeye that’s enough” I snapped at him. Buckeye nodded, and backed up to allow me closer to the rogue. I barred my teeth at her.

“I'd like to know what you were you doing on our territory?” I snarled at her. I held my head up with authority over the rogue she-wolf. She-wolf or not she was a rogue, and this had to be dealt with seriously.

“I-I’m sorry I didn’t know. I didn’t smell any scent, and I just happened to cross the border by accident. If you let me go I won’t trouble you” she whimpered fearfully. I tilted my head curiously. 'Some rogue, most would fight an entire pack blindly and be killed. This one is definitely different' I thought curiously. Berry crept up towards me, to whisper in my ear.

“She’s injured, and she may have a frost bitten nose. What do you want to do with her, should we let her stay for a while so I can treat her, or should we terminate her?” Berry suggested . My first thought was to terminate her, to kill her, but for some reason I couldn’t force the order out to the pack. I growled at my frustration which the she-wolf took the wrong way. She crouched down even lower to the ground in pure fear.

“You may stay here, to be treated by our medicine wolf, but whether you may stay permanently is uncertain” I growled.

“Th-thank you” she whimpered softly, her eyes drooping a little.

“Before you black out again what is your name?”Berry asked rushing to her side to help her balance.

“S-sapphire” she whispered before blacking out again. Who ever this rogue wolf was she wasn't like any other. So fragile, weak, and even her scent was different. I could only wonder where she could have come from.

Vote if you like, Comment to rate 1-!0 rating please. 

Thanks! 

-GoldenInk ;-)