Undesirable Truth

Sapphire:

"Why is your eye open? What if you get something in your eye?" I heard Berry complained.

"I don't care! I can almost see again!" Buckeye yip happily. I rubbed my own eyes and sat up. What was with all the comotion? 

"Sapphire what out did is helping I can almost see clearly in my other eye" Buckeye continued to yip like a pup. I smiled, glad I could help the pack.

"What a suprise any good comes from an omega" Brownie growled. I flattened my ears and lowered my tail.

"Aw do be such a grouch" Buckeye told her.

"I am alpha female, so don't tell me what to do" Brownie snapped. She stood up and walked away.

"Your going to be a much beter alpha that she could ever hope to be" Buckeye growled when Brownie was out of hearing distance.

"She couldn't never hope to be because she doesn't care" Poppy added. My heart swelled with pride, they all accepted me! The sun finaly set, and since know one was really hungry we just relaxed in camp. Venom and Ryder were talking, Poppy and Buckeye talked, the rest of us were just doing our own thing. While I was talking to Berry about the herbs used Brownie kept sending me harsh glares.

Brownie:

I don't know what her problem is! She is an omega and I'm alpha female. Everyone knows, yet they treat her better! Why couldn't they leave the omega alone? I mean it's pathetic and she's just soaking up all the sympathy and pity. I almost feetl bad for the poor creature. I laughed silently to myself. When Jinx finally accepts me, I'll take care of the omega for good. I wonder if I could convince him. I padded up to him growling low and seductivly.

"What do you want?" he asked me. How cute, as if he didn't know. I brushed my sweet smelling fur against him, and flicked his nose with my tail.

"What's wrong? Distracted?" I asked him. He shook his head, he was looking at Berry and the omega. I covered his eyes with my tail, and nudged his side in a suggestive manner.

"Come with me to the lake, no ones around there" I told him. He backed away from me, his teeth slightly bared. What was with him. Did I smell? Was he nervous? I sniffed my fur, it smelled of clean moss and flowers. 

"Don't be nervouse? Did the omega threaten you or something?" I asked. Yes that was it, she threatened him, the flea bag.

"It's okay I told him. Why don't you take the pack and go hunting to calm your nerves" I told him.

"Sure why not" he said. Great! 

Sapphire:

"If you can sort through the herbs that would be nice" Berry told me.

"Sure I'll get to it" I told her. As I left I could hear the Jinx saying something about hunting. Great, I'll sort through the herbs and have a tasty meal afterwards. I entered the medicine den, while the others left. I sorted the calming herbs from the herbs that treated infections and continued to organized them into little piles. 

"Sapphire can you come here?" someone called. My ear twitched slightly. I left the medicine den, but  no other wolves were around. Suddenly a power, strong stench greeted my nose. I whipped around, but to late. Brownie had nocked me off my paws. I groaned and tried to get back to my paws. Brownie's snapped at my back leg making me whimper loudly. I turned around and clamped my jaws down on her muzzled. She whimpered and released my leg, I jumped back to put some distance between us.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked, my voice full authority though I didn't mean to.

"I am alpha female. Stay away from Jinx he's my true mate" she growled. Okay clearly she was delusional. I bared my teeth, kept my tail high to show I was dominate over her and I wasn't backing down without a fight.  Brownie lunged again, she had me pinned beneath her. Since she was slightly bigger than me I leaned forward and savegly bit down on her front leg. She howled in pain and I took the chance to get away. My back leg was bleeding slightly, but I was beter off than her. She lunged again, snarling loudly, her breath hitting me hard; it was cold and smelled of death. I lept to the side, and as I did so I twisted my body so the momment my paws touched the ground I lunged. I raised my paw and hit her square in the muzzle. 

"Got off me! I'm alpha female" she snarled and then gasped.

"Jinx! Jinx oh save me! This rotten old omega attacked me" Brownie cried. I backed off of her and she instantly cuddled up next to Jinx. What if he didn't believe me? What if he'd stop loving me.

"Jinx she attacked me first. You have to believe me, and if you don't I'm leaving" I told him.

"Be better if you left look at what you've done to me!" Brownie whimpered. 

"Of course I believe you" Jinx said. 

"I knew you'd- wait what?" Brownie asked.

"Uh sweety. This flea-bag is-" Brownie started to say.

"Is my beautiful true mate" Jinx said walking away from Brownie and towards me.

"And the punishment for harming the alpha's mate is-" Jinx growled.

"No. We are true-mates. What are you talking about? How can you be doing this?" Brownie snarled, her breath was still cold and smelling of death.

"Because you were never my mate, I tried giving you hints and you never figured it out" Jinx snarled, he ran towards Brownie, jaws opened wide. Brownie growled, dodged and bit Jinx's muzzled. Jinx quickly threw her off forcing her to flee.

"Don't let her escape" Jinx snarled. In an instant the pack was hot on her heels.

"She's crossing the border!" Poppy yelped.

"Not while I'm around!" Ryder barked, he bit down on Brownies tail, she spun around snaping her vicious jaws but missed. Before Ryder could attack again Brownie crossed the border.

"Well she won't bother us now" Jinx muttered. So we all settled back at camp. I felt relieved that Brownie was gone, like my troubles were over. I layed down by Jinx, who seemed unsualy tense. What could he worry about?

Brownie:

"I humbly present myself to you alpha male and female of the Moonshire pack" I said bowing my head.

"No need to be so formal, state why you are here" asked the alpha female, Chocolate.

"I wanted to congratulate you on your daughters status, the new alpha of Ice Lake Pack" I said grinnning.

"What? Sapphire was exiled as a rogue" Lightning, Chocolates mate, growled.

"Oh no she's back" I said.

"This is not acceptable. I will speak to Jinx at the next Alpha meeting" Lightning snarled.

"That's all I wanted to say" I said bowing and left. I ran as fast as my paws would carry me to the next pack. The rogue pack that had a grudge against Sapphire. I'll turn everyone against her, and start warfare, next I'll become the next alpha of the moonshire pack! I'm brilliant I tell you brilliant!

=============================================================================

Hey readers, going to write a second book hopefully soon. Thanks for sticking with me through the book, I hope you like it. Hey I have a second book posted now! "The Alpha's Rogue Mate Book 2"

Rate 1-10

LOOK FOR ME ON FACEBOOK AS: GOLDEN INK

Enjoy reading, writing, and life