Young Wolves and Visons

Sapphire:

"Please leave me alone" I whimpered. My fur stood on end, and I lay on my back.

"I am alpha, you stay away from my mate" Brownie growled, she pressed her paw painfully on my rib cage.

"I submit" I whimpered quietly. I was truely frightened by Brownie. Even though I was an omega, though I still feel like a rogue, the others didn't treat me this way. 

"Watch yourself, this is my pack" she growled. The momment her paw moved away I was on my feet running with my tail tucked as low as it could. I moved closer to the edge of the boder, but something didn't smell right. I started running up hill. As soon as I reached a flat area of land I looked down and around for danger.

"Danger in sight" I whispered. I could see four wolves advancing on another wolf. I squinted, trying to get a better look at the one wolf. Ryder I thought. I should help him! I raced toward his current location.  Wait what am I doing? I skidded to a hault in the middle of tall, dense bushes. I could see the wolves and Ryder. I tried not to make a sound when I reconized them. They were younger wolves from my old pack. Though I didn't know their names I knew their personalities; arogant and selfish. I crouched down fearfully. I wanted to attack them with all my strength and hate, but I didn't think I could beat them. 

"What you going to do eh?" the wolf with the redish fur asked.

"Defend my territory and my pack!" Ryder snarled, he lunged towards the wolf. I starred in awe. Ryder was so bold, so confident unlike me. I was shy and nervouse. 

"Can't win can't stand up!" a larger wolf said. Three of the wolves cirlced around Ryder who was squirmng on the ground trying to free himself , but the large wolf had him pinned. I gulped, time to prove myself. Snarling I lunged towards a smaller wolf and knocked him over. My teeth bit into his scruff and I shook him around furiously. The other wolves were too shocked to do something. I dropped the small wolf and attacked the wolf with red fur.

"Do something!" he snarled as he tried to shake me off his back. I clung onto the back of his neck trying to sink my teeth into the vein in his neck. Suddenly I was thrown off, my back hit a tree very hard knocking the air out of my lungs. I coughed and struggled to my feet when I was pushed down.

"Not so fast little one" a wolf snarled, and without warning sank his teeth into my neck. I tried yelped in pain, it hurt so much and I no sound came out of my muzzle.

"Knock it off!" Ryder snarled, with reknewed energy he manage to attack the wolves again. Slowly I struggled to my paws.

"This isn't over, when I take over the Moonshire Pack you'll regret this" the large wolf snarled. They ran away. I breathed in heavily trying to catch my breath.

"Um... Thanks" Ryder said. Slowly we returned to camp.

"Ryder, are you allright" Jinx barked. 

"I'm fine, it's Sapphire that needs attention" Ryder barked back. 

"Why? It's just an omega, a once was rogue" Jinx said coldly. 

"I'm fine Ryder, I 'm okay" I replied.

"No your not, you just had your neck torn into. Your still bleeding too" Ryder pointed out. I tried to shake my head, but it hurt to much. 

"I agree with Jinx" Brownie said, she brushed her fur up against him growling low.

"It really should be my decission who's treated or not" Berry growled, her hackes raised. She dropped a bunch of herbs carried in a large, wide leaf.