CHAPTER 4: BREAKING THE WALL IN BETWEEN....

JHIN'S POV....

"Are you sure you want to go back to your classroom? Will your ankle be okay?" Taemin-oppa asked me. I'm still in the clinic. Kai went back to the classroom because my brothers are here. I wasn't sure if I really saw him blushed when I called him by his name or is it just my imagination.

"I'm fine oppa. I can manage myself. And you're there to help me when I need you. so don't worry. i still need to finish the activities that was given to us. I can't let Kai do it alone." I said.

"Kai?"

"Ne, Taemin-oppa. He's my partner. Ahm..Kris-oppa, why were you excempted from all those activities?"

"Huh?...Ahm...I don't know." He answered. huh? That was weird....

"Okay let's get you back to the room. Can you walk? or you want me to request a wheelchair for you?"

"Aniyo (no) kris-oppa. Kenchana (I'm fine)." I told them and stand on the bed. I can't walk properly so my two brothers help me. So lucky to have them.

We've arrived on the room. Everyone is busy making their activities. They all look at us when we entered the room. Taemin-oppa and Kris-oppa helped me to go to my seat. Everyone gathered around me except for Kai.

"Jhin-ah, are you okay? What did Kai do to you?" Sehun asked me. I giggled.

"I didn't do anything to her Sehun. She was just too clumsy to sprained her ankle." He said,. Aish.. He's back to normal.

"Is it true?" Suho asked me.

"NE. It's true that he didn't do anything. But He's wrong to say that I'm clumsy." I said. They all look to Kai with hyena eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He yelled.

"You should stay away from her, Jhin-ah. You always get hurt whenever you're with him." Luhan said. I giggled again.

"How can I do that? He's my partner in the activity and besides, he's good to me now. If he tries to bully me again, I'll make him feel sorry." I told them in a joking tone. They all smile and went back to their work.

"Kai-ah, Thank you for bringing my sister to the clinic." Taemin-oppa told kai. he just nod. "Jhinnie, I need to go back to my room now. I have things to do." HE said and went ahead.

"Bye oppa." I said. 

"Jhinnie, I alse need to go, I have important things to do. You'll be riding with Taemin-ah again. Bye Sis." Kris-oppa said. He's becoming weird. Before, he really wanted to spend time with me but now, seems like something is going on. >.<

"Okay. Arasseo oppa." I told him and he was gone.

"Jhin, we should start doing our research."

"Okay. What was the topic about??" I asked Kai. He transfered to Kris-oppa's empty seat.

"Love." he simply said while surfing on his Macbook.

"What?? Love??" I blurted and everyone look to me.

"Is there a problem Jhin-ah?" Xiumin asked me.

"Nothing, It's just that....."

"You've never experience love before?"

"I did, DO, but, I hate this topic." I told them.

"You hate this topic?? You're the only girl I know that hate this topic."

"Is it weird Lay?" I asked. They shook their head.

"It's not weird. We're just surprised that you hate this topic. Anyway, Why's that?"