CHAPTER 13: Cancelled

I went back to my room after eating because I want to do something. And that is to call my parents.

"Yobeosaeyo?? "

"Eomma..."

"Young Jhin-ah? how are you?? How's Korea?" my mom asked me.

"Everything is fine eomma. I love it everything here." I told her. I heard her giggle on the other line.

"That's good."

"ahm.. eomma?? Is it true that you got me into an arranged marriage?" I asked my mom. I heard her gasp and silence covered as for minutes. "Eomma?"

"Ne, Jhin-ah. We did."

"Wae (why)??"

"It's for your own good Jhin-ah. Besides, JongIn is good for you. Did your brothers tell you about this?"

"Aniyo (no), eomma. I heard it. They don't know about me calling you now."

"Who's on the phone yeobo (honey)??" I heard my father from the other line. I think he just arrived.

"It's your daughter."

"Eomma, I don't want to do it." I told her. I know that my mother is talking to my father but I know she heard me because both of them yelled at me over the phone.

"WHAT????"

"Why?" my father asked me.

"Because I want ot marry someone I love. I want to get married on the right age. Please, Appa, Eomma, drop that marriage. I'm in a situation nor that I need to choose between Kai, Kyuhyun, Key and Yunho." I told them.

"Sweetie, we just want the best for you. And based from what you have said, you already know JongIn's feelings. Choose him, sweetie." He commanded me.

"APPA!! Please... I always listen to everything you say. Please, just now, I want to make my own decision.

"We don't want you to get hurt sweetie."

"Appa, if I get hurt because of my own decision, I'll be proud of myself and it won't hurt me a lot because I am responsible for it. And I know that you, appa and eomma and my brothers will be there for me. Please Appa? I'm a big girl now. I can handle my decisions." I said. Tears made their way down on my cheeks.

"Aww... You're still our baby girl Jhin-ah."

"Appa..." My parents giggled. 

"Fine. Choose the best sweetie. We'll talk to your grandfather to stop this."

"He'll get angry."

"No he won't."

"Why are you so sure appa?"

"Because I know that you'll choose JongIn. You like him, don't you?"

"What?? I-I...."

"Don't deny it. I know you. We'll hung up now. Take care of yourself Princess.. We love you."

"Arrasseo appa, eomma, I love both of you. Jal ggayo.." They hunged up. I lay on my bed and think. Yepp, I'm inlove with JongIn but I don't know how to tell them. And I'm still thinking on the plan that my brothers are planning. BUt hey, my first problem is solve. 

"KYAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I stood up and jump because of happiness. I ran down the living room. "KYAAAAHHH!!!!!" I screamed again. I saw Sehun talking to Luhan downstairs. I jump and hugged the both of them. We fell on the floor but I just laugh. They looked at me wide-eyes. They, I mean, everyone looked at me. I stood up quickly and help Luhan and Sehun to stand up. My brothers run to me.

"What happened? Are you okay Jhinnie?? Are you hurt?? Why are you screaming???" Donghae-oppa asked me.

"Kenchana (I'm okay), oppa." I said and smiled. I hugged him and Taemin-oppa and pecked on their cheeks.

ring.... ring.... ring.....

Donghae-oppa and Taemin-oppa's cellphones rang. He looked at the screen then to Taemin-oppa with serious face. I think my father is calling them. They answered their phones. Taemin-oppa went upstairs and Donghae-oppa went to the poolside.

"Weird." I heard Chen mumbled. I looked at him and everyone was still wide-eyes.

"Hey Guys.. All of you look like owls." They blinked several times.

"What we're you playing? SF? Starcraft?" I asked them.

"Starcraft." Kyuhyun answered.

"Really? can I join?"

"Sure. You're playing against me."

"This time, I'll win Kyu." I told him. He just smirked.

"Oh please, you never win against me baby so don't be so full of yourself." I can feel everyones eyes on us. They're just listening to us. 

"Oh? well, this time I'll win. Trust me, Baby." I joked and smirked. He smirked too. Just then, Kai sat on my left side and the others did.

"Stop flirting." Kai said annoyed.

KAI'S POV....

"Starcraft." Kyuhyun-hyung answered.

"Really? can I join?" Jhin asked. I look at her. She knows how to play starcraft?

"Sure. You're playing against me." Kyuhyun-hyung answered again.

"This time, I'll win Kyu." She said. So she played this game before with him?

"Oh please, you never win against me baby so don't be so full of yourself." My blood boils to what Kyuhyun-hyung had said.

"Oh? well, this time I'll win. Trust me, Baby." Did she just... I sat down beside Jhin. 

"Stop flirting." I whispered to her. She looked at me. "You're mine." I said. Loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Hey!!!!" Yunho-hyung and Key-hyung whined. I heard Taemin-hyung laugh..

"Starting the competition already?" he said. No one answered him. Jhin and Kyuhyun-hyung started playing the starcraft...

"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you I'll win this time. See?" Jhin screamed. I look at her. She's so happy. I never made her happy like this before. I always made her cry and hurt. Jhin... will you choose to love me?

"Yah, Kai, are you okay?"

"Huh?" I blinked. I didn't realize that Jhin is talking to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Ahh Ne."

-------

Sorry for late update. I'm just busy. Sorry... my story is boring, isn't it?? so sorry.... 

Comment and vote please??

-jhin012296