CHAPTER 21: EXO's PHEONEX vs. INFINITE

JHIN'S POV....

"Aish.. I forgot my phone..." I whined as I went back to the rest room. Just then after picking my phone, a man wearing black suit with black mask covering his face appeared. I gasp and was about to run when he held my hands and covered my mouth with a hanky. No... Chloroform.... I tried to escape from his grip until darkness covered me.

"I'll call him." I heard a guy's voice when I started to gain consciousness.

"Hey, she's awake." I blinked several times for my eyes to adjust. The place looks abandoned and it's not too dark. And I can see thier faces.

"Oh, good. You're awake. remember me?" The guy said. He hold my chin to make me look up. My eyes widen when I saw him. He was the same guy that punched Kai before. The guy I kicked.

"How can I forget that ugly face of yours?" I said as I flinched to remove his hands on my face.

"Ugly? You B***h!!!! " He yelled and slapped me.

"Hey, Take it easy Woohyun. She's a girl and she's mine. Don't hurt her." The other guy said. So this guy's name is Woohyun?

"You're Blacknight." I said and wiped my face on my shoulder. My hands are tied and I was siiting on a chair.

"Oh? Just him. He used to be a member of Blacknight but not now. We are Infinite. Kai's mortal enemy. Allow me to introduce myself and my members, babe." He said. Disgusting.

"Don't call me babe because I'm not yours and I will never be." I said. He take a step forward and holds my face with one hand.

"Oh? In that case, i will force you. But then, I'm not that bad to not to intoduce myself. I'm Myungsoo but they call me L. That guy is Woohyun, the same guy you kicked before and an old member of blacknight. The guy there is Sunggyu. Those are Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Dongwo. We are the main members of Infinite." He said.

"So? Why did you kidnapped me?" I asked, more likely snarl at him.

"Kai owed us a lot. HIm and his friends. We want to kill him and you'll be a bait for them to come. Don't worry, I won't kill you because I'm going to make you mine." He said. My eyes widen. I shook my head to escape but he cupped my face and continue on crushing his dirty lips onto mine. No!!!! Please.. Kai... Help me....

"Like that?" He said after...

"Like? Why would I like that dirty lips of yours?" I snarl and spit. "It's disgusting."

"Oh? Well, I liked it. We'll have more." He said and turned around. I saw him get his phone and dialed.

"Yeobosaeyo?" The other line answered. He turned in to a speaker phone so that I can hear him. Kai? It's his voice. I know.

"I guess you're looking for your Princess, am I right?" L said. He looked at me and smirked.

"Who are you?" Kai snarl.

"You don't remember me, Kai? How rude of you. We're bestfriends." L said again. Him and his gang are smirking at me.

"Best friends? I don't remember you being my best friend L." Kai snarl again.

"Oh? Well, do you want to be a night in shining armor and save your Princess? You're girlfriend is with me." L said as he step closer to me. He caressed my face.

"What?" Kai yelled on the other line. Don't speak Jhin. He'll be in danger. They'll be in danger.

"Hey, you speak.... Speak... You bitch..." L said. I didn't speak. I bite my lips but this Woohyun guy kicked me. I groaned in pain and I'm sure Kai heard it. I bite my lips again and this time I can taste blood.