CHAPTER 11: WEEKEND VACATION part 1: roadtrip

JHIN'S POV....

"Jhin-ah wake up!!!! Ireona!!!!!!" I can hear his voice... And I can feel my world shaking. What is happening??

"Sehun, please, I want to sleep. Five minutes please." I said to Sehun and covered my face with blankets. Wait... Sehun??? I removed my blankets. "WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?????" I yelled at them. It's not just Sehun, all the EXO members are here.

"Did you wake her?" I saw Kai entering my room.

"KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted. Everyone run out of the room and close the door. But Kai entered again.

"Sorry to wake you up Jhin but we need to go now. PHEONEX members are waiting at the vacation house." he said while sitting on my bed side.

"Fine." I stand up and went to the bathroom. I quickly prepare myself. I wear a white shirt with pororo print and a dark blue knee-lenght short. I wore my favorite dancing shoes. I let my hair fall free. I get my sling bag and went down. I saw them eating on the living room while watching... pororo??? 

"Nice shirt Jhin." Xiumin said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Pororo shirt?? wow, where did you get that??" DO said.

"Kyuhyun gave this to me last year. Why?"

"Pororo is DO-hyung's favorite cartoon." Sehun answered. DO glared at Sehun and jokingly punched his shoulder.

"Ah, haha. I didn't know that you still like pororo. I remembered you said that you're not a kid anymore???"

"Stop teasing Jhin." DO said.

"Okay, so, let's go?" I told them.

We went to the van. My bag was there already because Kai brought it when I was in the bathroom a while ago. So the sitting arrangement in the van was Lay's driving, on the passenger's seat is Suho. The row next to driver's seat was occupied by Luhan, Xiumin, Chen and DO. Then next was me and Kai, and at the last seat was Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao and Sehun. 

"Busan, here we go!!!!" Tao, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun shouted as the engine of the van started.

"So noisy." Xiumin said.

"Ne." I agreed to him.

"KJ (kill joy)." The four guys at the back said. We all laugh. 

"You want to sleep, Jhin? You can lean on my shoulder if you're sleepy." Kai said.

"I don't sleep while traveling." I told him and smile.

"Ehem... are you dating?" Luhan asked.

"Ani (no)." we both said.

"Ows??" Chen said.

"But I'm courting her."

"Really Kai?? Does he has a chance Jhin?" Sehun asked.

"I don't know Sehun. I gave them the chance to prove themselves so it's up to them." I told him while looking at the window.

"Them? You mean, he has competitors?" Suho asked.

"Ne. Key and Yunho confessed to me yesterday. Same as Kai. All three of them confessed on the same day." 

"Wow, may the best man win huh??" Chanyeol said.

"Jhin will choose me. I'm sure of it." Kai said.

"Wow, you got a lot of confidence huh? But I feel like choosing Key." I teased him.

"What?" he looked at me. I laugh.

"Jhin, do you know that Kai like you since we're little kids?"