CHAPTER 16: ORPHANAGE and JEALOUSY

KAI'S POV....

I just love being with her. She's finally mine. I was afraid when I saw her with Kyuhyun-hyung that night. Especially when he kiised her, ON HER CHEEKS. BUt I am happy that she chose me. 

"Hyung... Is she the girl that you always told us before? The girl in the story?" Nam Seon asked me. He was one of the kids in the foundation that we visited every two weeks. They are kids with different heart diseases. We're in the Angels' Heart Foundation.

"Ne, Nam Seon-ah. She's beautiful isn't she?" I said. Both of us were looking at Jhin who was busy playing with the other kids.

"Ne, hyung. She is. Noona is so beautiful and kind." He said.

"Kai, can I talk to you?" I turn around to look at Suho-hyung.

"About what Hyung?" I asked but he just gestured to me to follow him.

"Hey, Nam Seon-ah. Go play with your Tao-hyung and Sehun-hyung okay? Seuho-hyung needs to talk to me."

"NE hyung." He said then run to Tao and Sehun. I followed Suho hyung in the private room. As I entered, Donghae-hyung was also there.

"So what do you want to talk about hyung?" I asked and lean my back on the wall.

"It's about the foundation." Suho-hyung said with a serious tone. I stood straight and look at him.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"Yes. There is. You, sure, have heard about the bankcruptcy of the Wang Corporations, right?" Donghae-hyung asked and I nod.

"Yes hyung."

"Well, they're the one who's helping Angels' Heart Foundation for ten years. And because of what happened, they can\'t continue to help the foundation. We're worried about the kids, especially Nam Seon because he's getting weaker and weaker that he need a heart transplant as soon as possible" I was shocked on what he said. This is a serious matter.

"We need to help them." I said. They nod.

"We asked Lay if he can asked his father to help. They said yes."

"Well, that's good hyung. So what's the problem now?"

"You also know that every business that our family handled has more than five beneficiary right? So Dr. Zhang told me that he can't totally help them. They're handling so many foundations with diseases. Same with your family's business and with everyone's." Donghae-hyung said.

"Sounds like there's a serious problem here." Jhin said as she entered the room.

"Hey." I said and held her hands. She smiled. That smile that always melt my heart.

"Yes, we have a serious problem sis. And we can't even help. I tried to call for help from our family but we all know that we handled so many beneficiary."

"Donghae-oppa, can't we do anything for them?" she asked. Her voice is sad.

"We'll think of something. Especially now that Nam Seon badly needs a heart." 

"How about a benefit concert?" I suggest. They all look at me as if they're thinking about what I just said.

"Yeah. He's right. That's a good idea. You're all talented so I guess that will work." She agreed.

"You're right. Well after this visit, everyone needs to come to our house to discuss this." Donghae-hyung said. We all nod.

"I'll tell EXO about this." Suho-hyung said.