His Destiny Her Love (Book #1)

***Winner of the Popular Choice Awards in (Mystery/Thriller) category under WattpadIndiaAwards2019***

[COMPLETED ✔]

Book #1 (DESTINY series)
(This is the First book in the DESTINY series)

About the story:

Sapna Verma, a doctor by profession was hired by the head of the national security department to cure a popular and renowned billionaire Siddharth Singhania, whose original residence was in Kolkata. To add more to her responsibility, she was also endowed with a confidential mission other than her original profession.

Siddharth Singhania, the renowned billionaire survived even after being shot with two bullets by some mysterious killer. Unknown to many who were personally in contact with him, he was also working as a secret undercover agent for the nation. Therefore, the security head Mr. Karthik Ghoshal took even a greater interest to solve the mystery behind his honest cop's miseries.

Read through the story to discover the mysterious killer who is responsible behind the gunshot, and how Siddharth survives from the murderer who is still out in the open.

How will the relationship between Sapna and Siddharth develop amidst all the tumultuous journey they undertake together?

Will they fall for each other or is it destiny that will come in their way to break them apart?

Will his destiny bring him closer to her or will her love push them afar?

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. It contains imaginary elements with no intention of harming personal sentiments, may contain sensitive issues not to be taken personally or seriously.

The story copyright belongs to me as it is my original work with the story published only in WATTPAD. If there is plagiarism in any sort in some other website, please report it as you will be in the risk of a malware.

Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved.