Chapter 27 (Blockbuster)

Playlist for this episode

Chapter 27

A few days passed by since our lovable confession, our relationship developing into a strong bonding of unbreakable love and emotions. I had become his craziest fondness and our intimacy growing into a deeper endearment. He never failed to impress me while making love to me like the way I wished him to do it. We had nurtured ourselves into each other's strongest support and dwelt in each other's hearts.

One such fine day, I was working on the files Anand had given me when I heard the door's knob turning open and Siddharth reappeared into our room. He pulled a chair next to my desk and gazed at me with a pleasant smile on his face.

"Do you want to say something?" I asked him, my eyes still scanning the white sheet of the file.

"I want to but you should complete your work first. I don't want to disturb you." He peeped into my file before grabbing a book from his shelf to read.

We maintained silence for almost an hour before I folded my files and relaxed myself on the chair. He was reading a book in a serious mood, not realising that my work was completed.

"What are you reading?" I asked him, biting the cap of my pen.

He glanced up from the book before answering, "This is an official book from the crime branch. I was going through some rules and regulations."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Oh well, you are very responsible towards your duties."

He smiled, pulling my chair towards his. "Yes darling I am... I am responsible towards my family too. My wife and..."

I was confused with his playful wiggling. "And what?"

He pulled me again and I landed on his thighs, facing him. "And our children."

My cheeks flushed with crimson color and he caressed my cheeks with his lips, tickling me at my tummy. "You are still drooping in shyness, Sapna."

"No I am not..." I zipped his lips with mine to nullify his comments. We shared a long and intensifying kiss until we ran out of breath.

"So are we ready to become parents?" He said and I nodded willingly to confirm my decision. Taking me in front of the mirror, he took out a gift package from his pocket and held it before me. It contained a pair of beautiful platinum pendants which were meant only for couples.

"I guess this is for us." I was smiling widely, the ornamental gift had surely enchanted me.

" I was smiling widely, the ornamental gift had surely enchanted me