Chapter 25 (Blockbuster)

Chapter 25

Playlist for today's episode

The first thing I did after entering the bungalow was to see Mr. Dushyant. He had fallen into depression with the thought of his son living in custody. I pushed a vaccination to calm his nerves before leaving, letting him sleep peacefully for the next few hours.

I sat pondering in my room when Siddharth moved out of the loo properly showered and wearing only his trousers. He was without a shirt and the scent of him after a shower was so intoxicating that I felt my breath running senselessly. The moment his arms crawled along my skin, grabbing me by my belly from behind, a hot silence prevailed in our room.

I broke the silence when he planted a soft kiss against my temple. "What's the matter, Siddharth?"

"I don't need to have a proper reason to hug you, do I?" He complained and I pinched his skin on the arm, making him flinch. "Sapna, stop it. You are being an idiot. I am here to give you a surprise."

"Surprise?" My mouth spread into a warm smile and I turned to face him. He placed his hands on my hips while I held his neck before repeating again. "What sort of, Siddharth?"

Before he could answer, my eyes traversed to the direction of his neck and there was really something in the corner of it.

A love bite!

I blushed in the next moment.

"Siddharth this!" I poked at the point of the mark. "Mr. Karthik saw this!"

"What's wrong there?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Just check your neck in the mirror." I suggested furrowing my eyebrows.

He stared at his own image and rolled on the floor laughing. He kept erupting with giggles until his stomach ached and he paused with little struggle. "This is ridiculous. Sir saw this and even told you!"

"Now this is not something to laugh at, Siddharth. It's very embarrassing," I muttered, my cheeks already blushing when he pulled me closer to his bare chest.

"You are so innocent, sweetheart. These things are very common and you can often see these love bites on newly married couples every passing day." He laughed and tickled me under my chin.

"Love bite?" I questioned him, my mouth gaping wide at his unique remarks.

"No hate bite!" He teased, bringing his lips nearer and biting my lower lip all of a sudden. "I hate you."

He laughed again while my heart began racing faster. I was totally confused with all his gestures of whether he really possessed feelings for me or was simply playing with my emotions. He used to tease me and simply liked to kiss me in the way he needed me beside him.

Could coziness bridge the gap between 'need' and 'love'?

My inner conscience was trembling already at the thought of his love. I was denying to open my mouth because I wanted him to own up himself. I was poor in judging people's feelings, especially the ones which involved love.