Bonus Chapter (ONE)

SAPNA-SIDDHARTH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

Seven years had passed since Sapna and Siddharth were coincidentally married to each other. Their baby daughter Sadhna had also turned more than five years old and was very dear to her parents. In all the five years they were apart, nothing in the world could mitigate the love they had preserved in their hearts for each other.

Sapna was Siddharth's guardian angel and her lips were the only ones where he always found his confined shelter. Siddharth was Sapna's beloved husband and she always yearned for his touch to lit the fire of love in her.

*SIDDHARTH'S POV*

Sapna had always been caring towards me since the day we first met. Her lovable eyes, seductive lips and rosy cheeks were the only ones that had managed to keep me tied to her every minute. For every necessity, I had become extremely dependent on her.

"Sapna, where's the blue shirt that you gifted me last year? I'll be wearing it today."

"Sapna, have you kept the police association's file aside? I shouldn't lose it."

"Sapna, I need to wear this particular blazer today and the buttons are malfunctioning. I need you to fix it."

Etc. Etc. Etc.

For every little thing, I had only her name attached to my lips. I used to call for her every minute I was at home. She would get annoyed sometimes but I used to make it up for her by cooking the best delicious dishes she loved. Even before she woke up in the morning, her coffee was admirably put on the bedside table. She was my love, my inspiration and my guardian angel.

Whatever it takes to describe her in short, "Yes, she is my lifeline!"

I did not need words to describe how much I loved her or how much space she occupied in my heart. All I knew was that she only belonged to me and no other power in the world could ever separate us again.

Today was a very special day, it was our seventh marriage anniversary. We had come a long way in our marriage life and crossed so many hurdles to be together again.

"Sapna, have you seen my shaving cream somewhere?" I screamed from the bathroom and heard Sapna's footsteps rushing to my help instantly.

As soon as she entered the bathroom, her face shrunk and she scolded, "Your shaving cream is right here and you fool me daily. I have a lot of household work to be done and then leave for my duty. You are wasting my time."

I held her arm and glared straight into her engaging eyes. "Don't you know I can't take the shower without you? I know you also love to help me in my shower and that's the reason you come rushing to me daily "

"Stop being naughty every now and then. You are now a father to a daughter but it seems as if you're still a child."

"So what if I'm still a child? You're no less than a mother to me and I cling on to you for everything." I wiggled near her nape.

"Siddharth!" She placed her hands on her hip, darting her beautiful brown eyes at me.

"Sapna, stop scolding me now at least. Don't you know it's a very special day today?"

"I know. I've found the surprise that you had kept for me inside the cupboard. Thank you for the gift."

I pulled her by her waist and pouted, bringing my lips very closer to hers. "You are supposed to thank me this way."

"You need me to kiss you early in the morning! Do some fruitful work of taking the shower and leaving for your duty. We both are involved in responsible jobs, don't you know?" Sapna would never stop chiding me but I knew she was only teasing me.