15. Nikah

This sweet chapter is dedicated to every reader of this story. Enjoy!

Chapter 15

The world is weird. The system of it is weirder and just don't ask about the people... They are the weirdest. They consider themselves god of perfection and derogate every other living being. Howsoever, your whole world turns a package of tranquil if your small world is nurtured with the affectionate shadow of elders, love of family and prudency of sincere friends. And if there remains a void due the hitches or misunderstandings or rigid minds, then later, it gets filled with the affable care of a lovely mate.

Khushi inspects the serene environment and feels another dance of Kaleidoscope in the pit of her stomach. The intense tickle in her whole existence has centered her thoughts upon the man she overmuch desires.

Her nervousness and irritation about the weightless eye lashes is balanced with the supple feel of alluring attire. As they decided to have their Nikkah in Badshahi Masjid, she opted for the semiformal outfit comprises of lighter-skin full-length frock with darker-skin floral embroidery all over. On the bottom of it, there is a flow of bright grey and rich red floral embroidery. The finishing touch to pricy garb is given with simple yet enchanting lace at borders. She did not even compromise on her makeup and have it done from her dream beautician. The golden and orange palette has given an aesthetic touch to her eyes with thick eye liner. Her super glossy red lipstick though is the dead point for her husband to be. Everything is kept as per the wish of the groom who stressed on Nikkah ten days prior to the actual wedding date because he was punished with no late calls after he had artistically dragged his fiancée into his room the other day leaving no hint behind and then caged her in between him and the wall. He did not have to raise his arms around her, she was already panting. He paid gratitude to her efforts of dolling up herself in plain black Saree for him by seizing her hand, sinfully caressing his thumb over knuckles and then touching the limit line by attempting to kiss her cheek. Luckily, she was swift to blink down his unexpected approach. Her infinite love in no condition could approve his act without the scared espousal thread.

At the present, she loses her attention in the as usual deep color of artistically woven henna patterns, chosen by her Sameer Dada Jaan

At the present, she loses her attention in the as usual deep color of artistically woven henna patterns, chosen by her Sameer Dada Jaan. She was overwhelmed when he offered the sketch of the henna pattern he had drawn on his wife's hands at their first anniversary eve.

"Your Arnav along the other men has arrived." Aakifah whispers in her ear, giving a wakeup call to her goosebumps and her heartbeats accelerates to go on the motorway. "The poor lad would have a hard time." She jokes as she resets Khushi's netted veil of red ancestral dupatta Meers had gifted her on Dua-e-Khair. She is looking one of the ethereal and alluring Nikah brides, fighting with the natural jitter.

Currently, they are in main hall of Badshahi Masjid where several Nikahs are called after the Friday prayer. However, they managed to have the time for Nikah before the Friday prayer.