Reflecting on myself.

June 23.
I just came back from my run, it is currently 10:55 and I've been trying to go run at 10:00pm everyday. I downloaded the app Nike +run club where is shows me how much I ran and it has fun running activities you can do with people. I also have another app called MyFitnessPal. There I add all my calories I have consumed. Today I didn't eat as well as other days, I actually had some fried chicken from Walmart with bread and juice. I went to the park with my family after that I went on a mile walk with myself, came home and ran another two miles. I didn't eat till 6pm today because I wasn't really hungry at work. I still managed to eat all my calories and even more within the four hour period. I always stop eating an hour before ten that way I am capable of going running and not feeling full while I run. Today was probably the worse I've eating in two weeks.

Apps I recommended.

-Nike+runclub
-Myfitnesspal
-Loose it - calorie counter

June 25
I work at 6 in the morning tomorrow. Today I think I ate pretty good although I went over 1000 calories. I started drinking more water and was able to drink 70 oz today. I remember I used to drink over 100 oz in school. I remember preparing my water bottle and putting it in the fridge so it could stay nice and cold. I would have to pee almost ever time. In between classes I would always refill my water bottle. I did so many things just to loose weight. It's crazy how life works. I recently started getting into kpop, and kdramas as well. I would always be annoyed at my friends because they would always talk about Kpop and stuff. Now look at me I'm into those things. Im having a major crush on a boy at work. I have no idea how to approach him or even say hi. Why am I not confident. I need to learn to love myself. I always get carried away by my crush and how I would love for him to speak to me. But who would ever like a girl like me? I have absolutely no confidence.

Everything I do always turns out bad. I always put people before me but sometimes I'm really selfish. When we went to the concert everyone was pushing and trying to be in front. We were literally shoulder to shoulder because no one wanted to move. People were trying to pass just to go with their friends and no one let them. Everyone kept saying that they just wanted to be in front. My friend left because she needed to use the restroom and when she came back no one would let her pass through to get to us. They were saying thing like "liar your just making that up","don't let her pass", a guy even told her," I'll hit you if you try to move pass me". At that point she gave up because she was really scared of what would happen. I kept telling myself they are all mean why can't they let her pass. I thought about it and I remember these couple of people trying to pass to get to their friends as well. And when they came across me, I didn't let them. I also kept pushing everyone so I could be in front. I didn't even let my own friend be in front because I already had a better view and they wanted me to move back. Although all she wanted to do was be in front because she was really short and she literally couldn't see. She could barely breath because of everyone surrounding us, and how crowded we were. Everyone was sweating. Around seven people fainted that day. I wish I could have help in any from. We are all selfish, and have days where we only care about our selfs. Why can't I care about myself, like how I was so desperate to be in front. Why can't we all care for each other and help the world out. Why can't I be that desperate to loose weight and better myself, so later on I won't have complications with my health. When we're selfish we do anything. Even if it hurts everyone around us. People now don't care about another. That's just how life is.

I'll end this hear for now.