July

Tomorrow is July 4th so happy July 4th everyone!! :D

Tomorrow I think my family and I are doing a BBQ so I'm going to enjoy myself. I was doing this thing called intermittent fasting. Where u have a period of 8 hours to eat and 16 hours to fast. What I did was ate at 6pm and stopped at 10 pm. I only had five hours to eat. I ate anything I wanted though. But I noticed that I should stop doing that because at 11pm was normally the time people sleep. Well I do, so that only gives me an hour to digest my food which isn't good. What I'm going to do now it stop eating before nine that way I will have more time for digestion. I'm also going to start eating clean and not just anything between those hours. I went grocery shopping and wasted 100$ on food. I bought a bunch of fruits and vegetables. I also bought hummus for the first time and omg it is really good especially with celery and carrots. I'm actually in love with it. I got done with it in less than two days. Another thing I bought was sweet potatoes. It's really good if you make them into fries, I added some herbs for flavor and it was really good. Oatmeal is also another favorite of mine. I got the flavored one but I think it's best to buy the plain one and add topping like fruit and cinnamon. Because if you buy the flavored one it has added sugar and salt that is really bad for you. I just noticed that my smoothies which I thought was healthy actually makes up most of my calories. My smoothies consist of bananas,strawberries,blueberries,chia seeds, and an apple, topped with crushed nuts on top. I always add milk but milk is what makes it contain more calories. I will now make sure to buy almond or another milk that is way healthier than cow milk. After the Fourth of July which is tomorrow I will start eating healthy and continue my new changes for intermittent fasting. Adding to that I'm going to start running again and try going further than a week. I was going to continue but I'm really shy and people were out doing fireworks and stuff and I didn't want to pass through everyone watching me. Another thing stopping me was getting blisters on my foot. It really is painfully, I didn't know something like this would hurt me so bad.

I have a watermelon and a melon that I'm waiting to cut up and eat. I want to make a delicious fruit salad. About my sleeping hours... I am back on track!! It's been three days in a row that I have been sleeping early. I get nine hours of sleep instead of four hours like I was. What I do is turn off my internet and try to hold back and not watch YouTube videos or any shows on Netflix. I feel great and not tired through out the day like always.

Never give up! I'm resisting the urge to eat junk food and I'm so proud of myself. I still treat myself with dark chocolate, but I know I told my self no candy but dark chocolate is good for you. So treat yourself but don't go beyond.