Week One

I weighed myself on July 3rd.
Current weight now - 212 LBS

July5
I had a smoothie, A yogurt, sweet potato fries, and two slices of bread. I calculated everything and it came out to be 1,150 calories. All the calories were in the smoothie I made. It's currently 6:30pm which I think is a good time to end my day of eating.

July6
118 Fl oz of water. I decided to do a water fast for three days since my schedule allows me to do it. I'll be at work most of the time and I won't think of food as much. Although I do work at a grocery store where all you see is food lol. I want to clear out any unwanted things in my system. I'm going grocery shopping again sometime this week and stock up on more fruit and vegetables.

July7
It is 8Am, My mom woke me up at around 4Am and I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to go out and do some exercise. I did a mile and a few stairs. My legs were shaking really bad after that. This time I remembered to time my mile and I ran a mile in 12 minutes and 46 seconds. This is a good start, my goal in a month is to go down to around 9 or 10 minutes. I already drank 6 cups of water and I feel amazing. I went to work and then came home to change and went to the track. I ran a mile again and did more stairs, this time my time was 12:56. Hopefully I am not sore tomorrow because I'm not used to doing stairs. I had 135 oz of water :). Tomorrow is my last day and I can't wait till Monday so I can eat.

 Tomorrow is my last day and I can't wait till Monday so I can eat

July8
118Oz of water today. I was at work half of my day, came home at 9:00pm. I bought a jump rope because I've heard it is a really good source of exercise, and I always actually loved to jump rope. I did 100 jump ropes and then ran a mile, after the mile I did another 100 jump ropes. The jump ropes really killed me for sure I'm going to be sore tomorrow. Today I was actually not in the mood at all to go run but I decided to push myself to go instead. My time for the mile came to be around 14:43 minutes, I tried giving my self the energy, but my energy today was really low. By the way guys I got my period again today. I got it around June 6 last month and it's July 8th so I'm guessing the eating and exercising is paying off and I'm getting regularly periods. Now to see next month if I get it. I was actually exited. Like who on earth is exited to get their periods right? Well most of us... today is my last day of water fasting, hopefully I cleared out most of the junk that was in my system. My legs were not as sore as I expected them to be from the stairs. The only time I felt some soreness is when I stretched my calf's other wise I don't feel it at all. I've decided to get a gym membership soon. Hopefully you guys all get motivated and start your healthy lifestyle. So far I've been doing amazing and I hope to continue this as long as I can.