June/July/Oct

June:
I've been going to the gym after my morning college classes. I go for About an hour and thirty minutes. Sometimes just an hour, but I try to hit an hour every time. I don't go everyday but I still go for about four to three times every week.

July:
I took almost a two week break from the gym.
It's now July 14 and I started going again because I started another morning class, so I go after my classes. This week I didn't go Monday and Sunday (I'm writing this on Sunday) My head really hurt on Monday because I fell and hurt my head. I might have had a minor concussion this week because it hurt mostly everyday till yesterday I don't have any more headaches. I didn't want to go to the doctors so I didn't go. I should have gone though. Don't follow my footsteps! lol. And then today Sunday July 14 I took a break to recover my muscles. I am going to weigh myself every two weeks. I last weighed my self on Friday July 12 and I was at 222 Pounds my next weigh in will be on the 26th.
Food wise, I haven't been eating healthy as I can. I should probably start eating better. I have been trying to cut my calories as best as I can.

July 14: Body update
I have noticed that my arms are getting toned. LIKE WHAT! THATS CRAZY! I am targeting my arms and butt every time I go to the gym. It's been working! One thing that I am also working on and growing is my butt as I said. My butt is literally flat, all my friends always tell me that and make fun of me for that. In a good way tho. There's a difference between real friends and toxic friends. Anyways I can see that my butt is growing. I finally have that line where u can see the different between ur legs and butt.(If you know what I mean lol I seriously had no ass) I have a little sister and this morning she said my butt is growing. That little comment made me happy. I've been doing squats with weights and using some of the equipment my gym has that target the glutes.

July 16:
I ran a mile in 14 minutes and 42 seconds. The first five minutes I walked and the rest I ran. I came home and ate fish and rice. Later on I was craving something sweet like ice cream and chocolate but instead of binge eating on sweets I went to the fridge and got some cherries and strawberries. I felt better afterwords and my craving for sweets went away.

July 23/24
I don't know why but my motivation to eat right and exercise are really low. I have no more motivation to do exercises. Even though I'm still lazy I make myself go to the gym for at least an hour and do some exercises using weights. My stomach has been growling so much even though I still feed myself a lot. After an hour I get hungry again. I do not see any results since the last time I wrote about my arms getting toned. I feel as if I have lost weight. I'm so anxious to know my weight and see how I'm doing because I feel like I still eat so much so I'm not loosing as much as I want. My weigh in is in two days. My energy has also gone down. I'm always tired, it's probably because I'm not getting enough sleep like I used to. I always got my nine hours of sleep when I was working full time. Know since I don't have to wake up as early I sleep late. I'm just feeling really low physically and emotionally.

July 29
I checked my weight on Friday. I was super exited to see my results. My brother was staring at me and I asked why he was looking at me. Then he said it looked like I've lost weight. That was on Thursday the day before I weighed myself. That's why I was super happy. I exercised before I weighed myself, I even tried my hardest to do as much as I could to make up for the last few days of me just not having motivation. I stepped on the scale happy to see the results, but when I stepped on it, the scale showed 224 pounds. I was completely sad but I shook it off. I've completed three weeks of working out 4 to 5 days every week and the results showed me that I've gained weight instead of loosing weight. I'm disappointed but at the same time I'm proud of myself. Running most of the time is helping me improve my running endurance and the time It takes me to run a mile. I have improved quite a lot I went from walking to running and my best time is 13 minutes and 5 seconds.
If I haven't wrote this before, when I was a sophomore in high school for P.E we had to run a mile at the end of the school year. I ran a mile without stopping and my time was around 10 minutes. I was chubby back then exactly how I am right now I think, and I ran a mile in 10 minutes. I was shocked and super proud of myself. I want to get back to running a mile without stopping. P.E for my old high school isn't required but I chose to take It all those four years of my highschool career. P.E taught me how to use different gym equipments and I was very strong. If you have that choice in choosing P.E in school, do so. I know a lot of people hate exerising but there's so many types of exercises you can do. Weights isn't for everyone but it's my favorite form of exercising. P.E will make you exercise and stay fit. I was lucky enough that my P.E classes didn't just include one thing it included several forms of exercises like yoga, weights, cardio, HIIT training and fun games like basketball, dodge ball and all those fun activities you do in P.E.

Getting back on topic about my weight, the first week I was super exited to check my weight and see how much I dropped.
I couldn't wait to check my weight so I checked it and I was at 216 pounds I was supper happy. I was eating right, my mom was cooking me foods that were not high in fats and I was eating a bunch of fruits and veggies. Friday's weigh in results are probably because I haven't been eating great so the exercising isn't paying off or because of some other reasons like me not having motivation these past few days before I weighed myself. I have super good weeks and super bad weeks and this week has been the worst. My mood dropped and my hunger is at its peak. I can literally eat anything and everything I see.

I'm going on vacation in four days so I won't be writing in this diary for that week. I'm taking my vacation and I'm going to stop thinking about food and exercise and I just want to enjoy my vacation with my family.

Conclusion
July 14: 222 Pounds
One week after exercising I couldn't wait so I stepped on the scale, starting at 222 pounds I went down to 216 in just a week and a half.

Two weeks later
July 26: 224 Pounds
I gained everything back and even gained two more pounds from my starting weight.

October 4
I always say I'm going to write on this watt pad diary but I don't, and I'm sorry. I just can't seem to have the right mind set to loose weight. Since I began college I've been going to the gym once a week with my friend the last two weeks we have not gone. I have weighed my self and I'm still at 222! I'm seriously addicted to food.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I don't know how you all do it to upload once a week. See you all next month!