Annoying idiot and moments

SASUKE'S POV

I woke up to the smell of tomatoes. I woke up to see a blonde beauty. My face felt so hot. Me and Naruto probably turned in our sleep. (last time when they slept their backs were to each other.)

"Yawnnnnn, that was some good sleep.." Naruto woke up wiping his eyes putting his back to the back of his bed. Not sure if I woke him up but if I did he's a really light sleeper.
"Good morning!" a cute annoying voice said. "You can be so c- annoying."

"No I can't!"
"Yes you can."
"I can't!"
"I'm not doing this.."
"I was supposed to end it!"

~time skip~ Naruto's just getting out the shower ;)

I was in the living room chilling and Naruto was in the shower. I could just imagine is beautiful blonde locks wet and him moa- no stop this!
"Hey Sasuke can you get a towel I forgot to get one!"
Oh shit why now...
"S-Sure!" I just hope I don't do anything crazy..

"Sasuke I could really use a towel I'm getting cold!"
"Jeez hold on dobe"
I took a deep breath and turned my head knocking on the door. I wish I could take a peak... Wait that's an invasion of privacy! I think? Maybe I could take one peak- "Thanks Sasuke."
Forget it I couldn't .. really wish I did though.

~another skip lmao~ on their way to the meeting spot

"I just hope Kakashi isn't late again!" The blonde complained.
"Well usually his normal late time.
When we got there, there was an pink hair idiot rushing towards me.
"Hi Sasuke kun! It's an suprise you and Naruto showed up together. I'm surprised Naruto isn't later than Kakashi at most times!" It was so annoying. I could've punched her but I'm gonna give her a hint. She probably won't take it but whatever no use of my time.

I just simply pushed her away. Then an cloud of smoke appeared. Wow he wasn't late today. "Hey guys!" The pervert said. Well to Naruto and Sakura he was a guy with lame excuses.

It's a long story. Disturbing really. I was so creeped out but whatever.

"You aren't late!" "Wow Kakashi~ Sensei you aren't late today, why is that?"

"Well when you get yelled at by an old lady.. and almost dying .. you tend to be more punctual."
Serves him right. "Today there is no mission sadly. Guy (or Gai idc anymore) and his team got the mission before us so we're stuck with training ."
"Aww cmon man! I was waiting to do some more missions!"
"Naruto stop complaining you idiot!" I swear Sakura- I don't know anymore.

~Time skip~

"Well that's it for water jutsu training guys, but guys I was thinking. We could all go sleep outside today!" Kakashi said.

"So, basically camping for one day.." I said. "Yeah that basically but anyways, Me and Sakura have our own tents! Sasuke and Naruto your sharing sense you guys cant seem to agree on anything."
This might be the day I can confess!

~time skip again~ (I really don't feel like writing too much extra stuff.)

"Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke why don't you find some fish for dinner." Kakashi said.

I was gonna ask Naruto if we could try to partner up but before I could.. "Sasuke~ kun! Do you wanna find some fish together?"

"No."
"Why not?"
"Yeah, no."
"WHY NOT."
"Sakura fu- just leave me alone okay?"
Then another voice joined
"Hey guys why don't we all join together to get fish!"
"NO!" "Yes." Ignoring everything the pink banshee said.

~ OKAY ANOTHER TIME SKIP IM A LAZY PERSON~

I had to make a distraction for some alone time with Naruto.
"Sakura I think some fish might be over there." I said. "Anything for you!" Wait did she even listen- never mind forget her.

I looked at Naruto in the sun and he looked stunning. I was about to lose it..

NARUTO'S POV (hehe)
One minute I was walking with Sasuke. Another minute I was getting pinned onto a tree. What happened?!

"U-um S-Sasuke...." his face was so close to mine. Our lips barely inches away. "Naruto I.."-
"Sasuke~Kun where are you?" We were interrupted. Sasuke backed off being a little shocked.
"Oh there you are Sasuke!" Sakura completely ignored me and had elbowed me. Wow I can't believe I used to like her.

~okay last time skip I SWEAR~

It was time to go to bed. I wasn't tired yet. I was thinking about what Sasuke did to me today..well nothing like a late night stroll.

I tiptoed out the tent carefully trying not to wake up Sasuke. I went climbing on a tree and looking at the stars. But then I swear I heard someone.
"Dobe what are you doing?"
I almost fall and fortunately Sasuke caught me.
"Also your not that heavy." Wow I always thought I was heavy.
"Sasuke how did you find me?" I said confused.
"Well you woke me up. Also, I saw a trail of sticks?..."
"Oh that was because I didn't wanna get lost.." I explained.
"Also I wanted to apologize for today. I had to tell you something but I didn't know when I should.." I was kinda confused.

"Well what is it? We're not gonna have time like this in awhile probably."
I was waiting for an answer. After a few long seconds. "Not right now it's serious." Wow.
"Well okay if your not ready to tell me."

"Thanks, Naruto."

"Your wellcome, Sasuke."

My POV (narrtor's POV)
Well the two sat in trees under the stars intertwining their hands not caring but was too busy looking at the sky. So they stayed that way for 1 more hour then headed back to their tent cause they were getting tired.

They got lost lmao.

I'm jk 😂. Anyways they went to sleep.

Aye y'all it's me. I just had to use that picture. I found it after finishing this chapter. So yeah. Anyways I hope this was long enough and not too boring. Bye peeps!